Unfortunately sad post again

Reaction score
I sent my p3p w323 for a crack issue a month ago to dji in germany.
The sent me a replacement which was also cracked and I sent it back.
Today the delivered the package that included an aircaft that says model w322.
What is going on? I didn't fire it up yet. Is it possible that the left the sticker there or they sent me a p3a?
How am I supposed to know what the hell is happening. I am so frustrated right now. They seem to have marked the motors with a black marker. Someone help me understand, please.

Thank you.

Difference between P3A and P3P is only the gimbal with cam. Check if you got 4K cam. Also is it a new or refurbished piece?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The camera seems to have the same s/n I sent. My very first gimbal and cam. Also they sent me the same gimbal and cam the first time after repair.
I don't know if it is new or refurb. How do I know?

Just open up the shell and epoxy all the cracked areas. Build up the weak areas. Epoxy $5.00, cure time 12/24 hours.. DONE! no further waiting time, no DJI ticket crap, in the air again for life.

There are no cracks at this aircraft. The only thing that I promise myself is to never ever send an aircraft to dji for repair again. Never. I'm charging the battery now to fire it up.

There is no "R" at the serial number. But when they sent me the cracked the last time there was no "R" either and it was certainly used. Also at the RMA form they sent me next to the case number says "NEU". I don't know if this tells something. It is a w322 with my camera and gimbal from my very first aircraft with the golden stickers on. I don't know. I linked it and made all the settings.
I will fly it and we will see.

I think the P3P has a higher bps video transfer rate for the live video feed. I just remember reading this a while ago.

Gorilla epoxy. Actually has a advertised 5 min harden, 20 min or so cure, But I let it set for at least 12 hours.
I also use this:
https://www.amazon.com/Plast-aid-Mu...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=REM57Y7ZVP0THXTDM71B

Great stuff. I discovered if you mix it wetter than usual, it will make a stronger bond. Gotta be quick to apply it. It will start to harden in only a minute or two.
Plus one on the Plastaid. I put it in the arms of my new shell and it is rock solid. My first shell developed cracks in two arms, so far the new shell with Plastaid is holding up.

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.