Unable to sign into DJI Go 4

Reaction score
I have not flown in a couple of weeks (P4 Basic). Prepared to catch a spectacular sunrise this morning and DJI Go 4 demanded a sign-in. My user name was filled in but when I clicked on the password line it would not highlight and the keyboard would not come up. This is on an ipad 32GB. I have tried re-entering my user name, restarting, deleting and reloading the app. Also tried my iphone 7 with the same results. I can actually start the motors and fly but am completely blind, no camera image, no flight data, no landing assist. Anyone else having this issue? Thanks in advance for any help!

I have not flown in a couple of weeks (P4 Basic). Prepared to catch a spectacular sunrise this morning and DJI Go 4 demanded a sign-in. My user name was filled in but when I clicked on the password line it would not highlight and the keyboard would not come up. This is on an ipad 32GB. I have tried re-entering my user name, restarting, deleting and reloading the app. Also tried my iphone 7 with the same results. I can actually start the motors and fly but am completely blind, no camera image, no flight data, no landing assist. Anyone else having this issue? Thanks in advance for any help!

Click under “password”. Keyboard should show then.
Example
a3cb43b4cd288ed9fbb39b171ea269e6.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: tevek

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4