Ultimate anti glare for any tablet etc

Gt 500 great humour, over my milky cereals , they are now watered down, laughing tears.
Re chicken carrying, to get to the other side.
And for you curry lovers the chicken carrier container is Green, as in green chicken.
Flying yesterday across the sun drenched French countryside, Maize fields , stubble etc with not a care in the world. Started laughing at all the jokes and nearly auto landed into a huge French watering system. Fortunately I have small ears and didn't get stuck!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: GT500BILL
You know, I was thinking you could kill two issues with one bird. You need to work with that chicken and teach him to sit on top the controller with IPad installed and keep his wings spread 1st this def would cure glare problem, 2nd the chicken gets to keep his portable home,

What do you think?

Don't knock it before you try it
image.jpeg

Easiest way to prevent glare is to wear a Mexican hat - those with broad beam. This will prevent light coming from your back from shining onto the screen which causes the glare.

Ive have solved this issue...create your own shade, maybe a beach umbella? but sometimes i will park up in my car (hatchback) throw a blanket over the the rear car lid and take a seat and have a nice view from my ipad...took me a while to come up with this..lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic