Ultimate anti glare for any tablet etc

Reaction score
In desperation to cure glare from my ipad I borrowed my wife's chicken carrier. Basically small plastic box with removable grill at one end and breathing slots on the side. In strong sunshine inserted near the back my ipad resting on a small angled beanbag, instantly adjustable for the right angle. Used controller outside of said carrier. Picture is as good as indoors. Carrier needs breathing slots covered over permanently, just used my jacket to cover temporarily.
Set up on a small table with chair. Lovely.
Mk2 mod to carrier is a fixing to base for a tripod attachment.
The chickens have lost their portable home.
Amazed at how good this set up is.

Di ensions

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Continued. Dimensions are 22"x14"x14". Even has slots for cable connection and a carrying handle.

Can't imagine what this is. Can you attach a photo of it?

Reactions: Dan MacNeil
a77d27c71b4f9ffc3a3855f661ee21b4.jpg

As shown

Reactions: Last Chance
Ok enjoyed the jokes.
The ipad sits snugly inside reclining on a small bean bag which allows any angle. Really guys with ipad at the rear there are no reflections, usb out to controller which remains outside, in your hand or harness. Yes cat box also especially as the bird has flown , ahem. Box sits on a small table with my chair next to it. Mk 2 has fitting for attachment to a tripod. Very easy. When out of sight just use the go instruments as one normally does. Why do you need the ipad or similar on the controller? Size is important guys.
Don't knock it till you try it. Useful to put extra gear in on the way back to the van/car. AppliCATion is already with the Patents office!
In response to microwave oven comment they are not long enough also no correct setting for Apples!!

Just thinking out loud here. You said your thinking of mounting it on a tripod? So what comes first ....... the chicken or the legs. ;)
Just thinking out loud here. You said your thinking of mounting it on a tripod? So what comes first ....... the chicken or the legs. ;)

Frank that was a true British classic!!!

Reactions: TulsaReiner
How do you fit that to the top of your controller???

That looks like a cat carrier to me. They're huge.

A microwave oven would work just as good, lol.
Yeeha, I finally have a use for the old broken fridge sat in the garden!

Reactions: noki49
OP, its good to see you taking the jokes in stride and letting them roll off. Good for you. I think its cool you saw a problem, acted and fixed it. Thats cool.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj