UK P3A BUYERS

Reaction score
Hi all has anyone from the UK bought and received their drone from abroad (not including from dji direct)?

Any recommendations? What was tax like and was it worth it?

Cheers

Not worth it in my opinon after custom tax and so on, might as well just order from a DJI dealer based here in the UK.

SLRHut.co.uk (based in us) no taxes , bought my on offer p3p with extra battery 820 including postage. Two days delivered to me, Top service

There are plenty of dealers around the EU that will ship it to you and there is no duty.

Why, what do you need to know. ?

The link shows its in stock.

You can do the whole transaction in English and pay via paypal so its secure.

Why, what do you need to know. ?

The link shows its in stock.

You can do the whole transaction in English and pay via paypal so its secure.

because i have already ordered it from somewhere (hong kong) else who stated it was in stock online but it wasn't

Well all I can say, when I ordered it from mine, they showed it in stock in 2 days and I got it next day.

They seem to be accurate and I have been using them for about 18 months.
Don forget you have the added paypal protection as well.

Well all I can say, when I ordered it from mine, they showed it in stock in 2 days and I got it next day.

They seem to be accurate and I have been using them for about 18 months.
Don forget you have the added paypal protection as well.

thank you, that sets my mind at ease! can you tell me what type of plug it has on the charger? is it a normal uk 3 pin?

The power lead has a figure 8 on the brick and a 2 pin EU on the mains end but that is easy to either get an adapter for or just use another lead / snip of the old plug and put a 3 pin on. Or use one of these, maplin or ebay or amazon etc. 2 pin just goes inside.

Attachments

• 41WiRNmujuL._SX300_.jpg
    41WiRNmujuL._SX300_.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 255
You are going to save top whack £50 not enough. No sale of goods act in Europe. The very thought of returning a product to a mainland Europe country gives me the shivers (OK possibly the Dutch) but the rest would take a long time. My advice stick to a UK supplier

You are going to save top whack £50 not enough. No sale of goods act in Europe. The very thought of returning a product to a mainland Europe country gives me the shivers (OK possibly the Dutch) but the rest would take a long time. My advice stick to a UK supplier

You will save more than 50 and in EU there is a 2 year warranty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic