UK Newbie

Reaction score
Hello all,
I’m an absolute newbie in the UK. I’m hoping to use my P4 for survey work once I’ve passed all the relevant requirements.
But learning to walk before I can fly, what tablet do users recommend? I’ve heard that the iPad mini 3 or 4 runs DJIgo best, but it’s a hot topic?
And do users rate the training simulator built in?
Thanks in advance!

I use a 5th generation iPad and have never had any issues
and have never used the training simulator.
Welcome to the forum.?

Reactions: Cain
Welcome to the forum i use a i pad mini 4 with no problems ?

Reactions: PhoenixOne
Welcome! Awesome place to meet new pilots and learn and better your skills Apples do seems to work easily enough with dji but im a android guy i fly phone right now but its almost as big as a tablet. I fly with s9+ and just got a note 9 havent flown with it yet though. Ill be purchasing a tripod and a tablet soon. Or maybe just a small 4k tv for the back or the car haha wish my wallet didn't empty so fast..

Welcome! Awesome place to meet new pilots and learn and better your skills Apples do seems to work easily enough with dji but im a android guy i fly phone right now but its almost as big as a tablet. I fly with s9+ and just got a note 9 havent flown with it yet though. Ill be purchasing a tripod and a tablet soon. Or maybe just a small 4k tv for the back or the car haha wish my wallet didn't empty so fast..
I use a Note 9 and find it excellent with my P3SE

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4