Uk insurance

Reaction score
Does anybody know of any insurance company in the uk that will insure my phantom 4 as when I renewed my home insurance with the AA they would not touch the phantom even if I get burgled and it was taken.
The only insurance I have seen is for commercial drones but surely someone out there will cover me

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

NFU Mutual added it to home insurance for theft & accidental damage while not being used or public liability, cost >£30. After looking about found this What is FPV UK? - FPV UK which seems to give best value for public liability for private use ( don't know if it covers theft).

Does anybody know of any insurance company in the uk that will insure my phantom 4 as when I renewed my home insurance with the AA they would not touch the phantom even if I get burgled and it was taken.
The only insurance I have seen is for commercial drones but surely someone out there will cover me

I don't see why insurance companies aren't covering drones in case of burglary.. What the heck is that? I can understand not covering accidental damage... but someone taking your property is someone taking your property no matter what the property is.

I'm with bmfa, my home insurance covers me for rest

For accidental damage while in use DJI Care seems to be best. Linked to club membership for Public liability

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.