UK drone insurance?

Reaction score
Any recommendations for drone insurance in the UK to cover commercial flying of the Phantom 4 Pro please? I've done a search but most threads seem to be for other countries. Thanks

Hello Spike so am I for my recreational flying but they do not cover for commercial work. Neither does my commercial insurance cover for recreational. Bit of a bummer really

Hello Spike so am I for my recreational flying but they do not cover for commercial work. Neither does my commercial insurance cover for recreational. Bit of a bummer really

Coverdrone's commercial cover also covers you for recreational/training flights - I asked for clarification on that when I took the policy out and they were happy to confirm that any recreational flight is classed as 'training' so is covered :)

Ignore that it’s actually £310 for that cover. Luckily I’ve house insurance with Aviva which covers the drone for accidental damage / loss just need liability insurance now

Ignore that it’s actually £310 for that cover. Luckily I’ve house insurance with Aviva which covers the drone for accidental damage / loss just need liability insurance now
Join the BMFA - membership is £35 a year and you get public liability insurance for hobby flights as part of the deal

Reactions: lucky245
it's often worth joining your local club as well, they will have their own field and other members who you can use to get loads of good info from. Our club has an indoor flying location set up for the winter months in a hall they hire on club nights

Anyone tried Flock? They offer insure as you fly using an app, advertised as little as £5 an hour

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic