UFO?! What is this?

Well gentlemen, I am sorry to burst your bubble. . . . what you are witnessing has been very well known as well as covered up by our shadow GOVT. for a very long time. These can be either "EBEN's" or interplanetary lIfe forms from other galaxies, many people will comment like the following: "There are no such things as other alien life forms. That are many millions of years ahead of us . . . . Both technologically and "Civilian in a cultural & peaceful intelligent life forms" If you would like some very "DISTURBING & STARTLING", to say the very least of what is referred to as our "Shadow Government" Now everyone out there is going to form opinions, which I feel it is everyone's right completely within their right to do so! If you are seeking some enlightenment as well as edification!! from HIGHLY credible and very knowledge Professionals. Simply go to youtube and look up things like President Eisenhower's peace treaty with several of these "Beings" from the "Binary star system referred to as Zeta Reticulum on one of the stars and the second of the pair! This President felt lied to, as well as betrayed by those within the CIA & the NSA! Area 51 is but just 1 tiny speck in this horrific Code ta!! "even if you feel that we are the only intelligent alternate life form in 100,000's or perhaps many many millions of other galaxies, would you not agree that this way of thinking is if nothing else could be more conceited of the Human Race. If that is not enough to at least spark your curiosity? Do you really believe that we had radar invisible aircraft for over 50 years before china or russia?. . . . And lets not forget. . . 50 years that we know of, I have spent most of my life saving other people's lives. . . . "No Brag, Just Fact. And I went into that Profession because I found that it made me feel rewarded! Beside fella's I always felt much more gifted at removing bullets out of people, and not delivering some into them, so after 10 month's as a cop I knew it wasn't for me!. . . . But somehow I failed at attempting to convincing my son (a Florida State Trooper) not to join the force, Desperately tried to convince him that as long as he was wearing that uniform. . . . That he was wearing a BULLS EYE on his back. Then one day I resigned myself to the fact that you can only make suggestions to your children, but you can't live their lives for them! By the way if you want an interesting read check this name out on youtube Phil Schneider. . . What I consider a True American Hero, And not football or baseball players!. . . . Please allow me to apologize for making this post so long winded, It was not intentional, I guess I am just very passionate about "THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT!!"
a colleague. . . . And a very knowledgeable E.R. Physician, also very lucky to be alive
So where is all this PROOF ???
Where is the Physical Proof that scientists can actually
see and touch and be documented. Until that day comes
this is just your opinion...... IMO

Well gentlemen, I am sorry to burst your bubble. . . . what you are witnessing has been very well known as well as covered up by our shadow GOVT. for a very long time. These can be either "EBEN's" or interplanetary lIfe forms from other galaxies, many people will comment like the following: "There are no such things as other alien life forms. That are many millions of years ahead of us . . . . Both technologically and "Civilian in a cultural & peaceful intelligent life forms" If you would like some very "DISTURBING & STARTLING", to say the very least of what is referred to as our "Shadow Government" Now everyone out there is going to form opinions, which I feel it is everyone's right completely within their right to do so! If you are seeking some enlightenment as well as edification!! from HIGHLY credible and very knowledge Professionals. Simply go to youtube and look up things like President Eisenhower's peace treaty with several of these "Beings" from the "Binary star system referred to as Zeta Reticulum on one of the stars and the second of the pair! This President felt lied to, as well as betrayed by those within the CIA & the NSA! Area 51 is but just 1 tiny speck in this horrific Code ta!! "even if you feel that we are the only intelligent alternate life form in 100,000's or perhaps many many millions of other galaxies, would you not agree that this way of thinking is if nothing else could be more conceited of the Human Race. If that is not enough to at least spark your curiosity? Do you really believe that we had radar invisible aircraft for over 50 years before china or russia?. . . . And lets not forget. . . 50 years that we know of, I have spent most of my life saving other people's lives. . . . "No Brag, Just Fact. And I went into that Profession because I found that it made me feel rewarded! Beside fella's I always felt much more gifted at removing bullets out of people, and not delivering some into them, so after 10 month's as a cop I knew it wasn't for me!. . . . But somehow I failed at attempting to convincing my son (a Florida State Trooper) not to join the force, Desperately tried to convince him that as long as he was wearing that uniform. . . . That he was wearing a BULLS EYE on his back. Then one day I resigned myself to the fact that you can only make suggestions to your children, but you can't live their lives for them! By the way if you want an interesting read check this name out on youtube Phil Schneider. . . What I consider a True American Hero, And not football or baseball players!. . . . Please allow me to apologize for making this post so long winded, It was not intentional, I guess I am just very passionate about "THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT!!"
a colleague. . . . And a very knowledgeable E.R. Physician, also very lucky to be alive

Ummmmmm.................... What?

I don't think any human has the knowledge or experience to analyze everything we come in contact with in this or any other world. I will say what ** I ** believe. Note the emphasis on the belief as only mine!

That was a stray bubble-soap bubble that ascended with a warm air mass. And, yes, I too do not discount the possibility of other forms of intelligence out there. I just don't go searching for an explanation of something outlandish till I find one that fits. It was a soap bubble! Move on.

Now if I have not offended some of you yet, this will certainly do the trick...................

Is it just me, or is grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and communication using the written word FLYING AWAY LIKE A BUBBLE-SOAP BUBBLE???? Some folks need to proof read their work! Come on, people! Write in a form that we can read and understand, universally. Not your daughters phone gibberish!
:confused:
....................................Lets the bullets fly!

Personally I think it was rocko's eyes flying past
1536060874760.jpg

Couldn't agree more about the the lack of and dying
proper grammar, punctuation and sentence structure...

I don't think any human has the knowledge or experience to analyze everything we come in contact with in this or any other world. I will say what ** I ** believe. Note the emphasis on the belief as only mine!

That was a stray bubble-soap bubble that ascended with a warm air mass. And, yes, I too do not discount the possibility of other forms of intelligence out there. I just don't go searching for an explanation of something outlandish till I find one that fits. It was a soap bubble! Move on.

Now if I have not offended some of you yet, this will certainly do the trick...................

Is it just me, or is grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and communication using the written word FLYING AWAY LIKE A BUBBLE-SOAP BUBBLE???? Some folks need to proof read their work! Come on, people! Write in a form that we can read and understand, universally. Not your daughters phone gibberish!
:confused:
....................................Lets the bullets fly!
No not offended yet,each to their own opinion :) Cool bubbles though ay ,and yes come on people we need bit of humor here now and again,:eek: ""watch you talking bout Willis "" (different strokes) .....................no bullets here that's why we have fists,to much jail time with bullets ;) please take care

Reactions: MTO
I didn't see any forums for things like UFO's, big foots, chupacabras, or Loch Ness monsters so I thought I would post it here. ;)
I need help figuring out what this is. It almost took out my Phantom 4. The video shows it twice, first at regular speed then in slow motion. Look up at the top, it comes from the center, then passes by in the upper left at a very high rate of speed. It made no sound that I could hear.

I was editing some recent footage for a short video about a couple bridges that were washed out during the flooding in Northeast Nebraska. I notice a similar object that flew from center screen with a trajectory to the right and below my P4Pv2. I counted the frames and estimated the distance and speed. It covered about 3 miles in 14 frames at 60fps. I let it go for awhile feeling dumbfounded. Yesterday I went back to this project and looked carefully at other footage and found two more incidents of what looks like at “tic-tac” at high speed. Interesting.

I was editing some recent footage for a short video about a couple bridges that were washed out during the flooding in Northeast Nebraska. I notice a similar object that flew from center screen with a trajectory to the right and below my P4Pv2. I counted the frames and estimated the distance and speed. It covered about 3 miles in 14 frames at 60fps. I let it go for awhile feeling dumbfounded. Yesterday I went back to this project and looked carefully at other footage and found two more incidents of what looks like at “tic-tac” at high speed. Interesting.
Still don’t know what these are but there’s a channel on YouTube called “Secure Team” with numerous videos showing footage from quite a few people showing these, they call them ‘fast walkers’.
I BELIEVE YOU!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj