UFO filmed with drone, I know...

Hey guys, wow a lot of interesting replies...
Like I said previously I am not sure what those were, I've never seen this in any other videos that I recorded , the theory of a feather seems as a fair explanation and I understand the objection regarding the speed yes indeed if the objects were so small appearing just in front of my drone from the vanishing point to passing by it true would make sense.
I examined the original video many times and it still though appears as the large object number 3 comes from behind the trees but again I maybe wrong... the truth is that all of our explanations are just theories and speculations as no one can actually prove 100% that their idea is what actually happened in the video.
I mean can you prove it that the object is appearing from vanishing point in front of the trees vs from behind the trees based on the video ? no you can't as you are as well missing that information.
I will leave that as a video recording anomaly, but it sure does look interesting.
I am gonna crop the original segment of the video and loaded to my drop box and post a link,
please if anyone is interested to farther debunk it go at it.
link to the original video folder below,
Dropbox - UFO Video

It depends what you mean by "prove". If you mean rule out any other possible explanation, then no. But if you mean, based on reasonable assumptions, demonstrate that the near-field explanation is more consistent with the video, then yes. There are measurable data in the video that you ignored, as I pointed out previously.

Apparent size, as indicated by the angle subtended by the object, is linearly related to distance from the camera. The rate of change of angle from the lens center indicates that it is moving towards the camera, but its apparent size remains too small for it to have been visible at the location of the trees. It would require a non-linear trajectory and a non-constant speed to account for the observed images.

So the question is the same old question that guides scientific explanation - do you take, as your working hypothesis, the simplest explanation of the data, or do you construct an unnecessarily complex explanation. Since this kind of phenomenon is quite well documented, and since your more complex explanation requires the existence of previously undocumented, and unphysical behavior, which would you lean towards?

It depends what you mean by "prove". If you mean rule out any other possible explanation, then no. But if you mean, based on reasonable assumptions, demonstrate that the near-field explanation is more consistent with the video, then yes. There are measurable data in the video that you ignored, as I pointed out previously.

Apparent size, as indicated by the angle subtended by the object, is linearly related to distance from the camera. The rate of change of angle from the lens center indicates that it is moving towards the camera, but its apparent size remains too small for it to have been visible at the location of the trees. It would require a non-linear trajectory and a non-constant speed to account for the observed images.

So the question is the same old question that guides scientific explanation - do you take, as your working hypothesis, the simplest explanation of the data, or do you construct an unnecessarily complex explanation. Since this kind of phenomenon is quite well documented, and since your more complex explanation requires the existence of previously undocumented, and unphysical behavior, which would you lean towards?
I wouldn't choose either one as I do not know what those objects are , regardless your scientific approach you do not know it either, you just seem to lean to more simpler explanation that you insist is the only true possibility.
The truth is your guess and my guess is as good as any ones guess.
Have you ever heard about orbs or flying rods, have you ever seen any documentary and facts about those objects , I do not believe you have and those objects could be them as well...

You mentioned measurable data that I ignored,
well please share it with us, give me some info how big do you think or speculate the object is , what is the speed of the object ? , you seem to have all the answers, I will be more than happy to hear it.
You say this kind of phenomenon is well documented , where ?, where have yo seen something similar , do you have a video of your own to share with us ?

The truth is you're looking at a 2D video footage and speculate the characteristics that are given to you but disregard the other possibilities and only lean to your own view and resolution again based on the same data that you disregard.
This makes your explanation and reasoning as good as mine as we both generate our explanation based on the same video event...
When I look at object 3 it seems to come out from behind the 3 trees, I am not saying that it 100% does as the video gets quite degraded when you zoom in that close, to me yes this could be a feather, a bug perhaps, moth in the day time ? , it is Alberta and we already had temps below zero and most of the bugs and flies / insects died, this is definitely not a bird...
So hey really this could be anything lol, maybe that was Santa riding Rudolf that fast lol
Cheers guys !

Last edited:
The truth is your guess and my guess is as good as any ones guess.

Incorrect - he is using physics, rational logical thought and facts, you are plucking unproven nonsense out of the sky.

Have you ever heard about orbs or flying rods, have you ever seen any documentary and facts about those objects , I do not believe you have and those objects could be them as well...

Have you? Can you point to a single peer-reviewed paper with factual and empirical proof that these objects exist? Just 1 will do, I challenge you.

You mentioned measurable data that I ignored,
well please share it with us, give me some info how big do you think or speculate the object is , what is the speed of the object ? , you seem to have all the answers, I will be more than happy to hear it.

Therein lies the rub. You seem to like the idea of UFO's but then it seems that you MUST have an explanation for it, and you are grasping at straws. As I and various others have told you - it is impossible to calculate the velocity without understanding how big the object is as there is nothing to compare it to.

You seem to fantasize about the trillion to 1 chance that it is aliens, rather than the 10:1 chance that is is a seed pod or something light and small in the air as has been documented many times before.

The truth is you're looking at a 2D video footage and speculate the characteristics that are given to you but disregard the other possibilities and only lean to your own view and resolution again based on the same data that you disregard.
This makes your explanation and reasoning as good as mine as we both generate our explanation based on the same video event...

No, he is looking at what is most probable, which is the logical thing to do. You are speculating more than he is, as he is saying that from 2D video it is impossible to know trajectories and velocities as we do not know all of the variables, but you are offering up speeds and trajectories and points of origin? Who is making this stuff up now?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

"No, he is looking at what is most probable, which is the logical thing to do. You are speculating more than he is, as he is saying that from 2D video it is impossible to know trajectories and velocities as we do not know all of the variables, but you are offering up speeds and trajectories and points of origin? Who is making this stuff up now?"
Bud I already admitted that my speed calculation was perhaps wrong if indeed the object came in from vanishing point in front of those trees .. what are you talking about ? do yourself a favor and read my previous post.

"You seem to fantasize about the trillion to 1 chance that it is aliens, rather than the 10:1 chance that is is a seed pod or something light and small in the air as has been documented many times before. "
Wrong bud again I already admitted that it could be a feather or another object in front of those trees , I never said a word about Aliens but I mentioned Santa lol

"Therein lies the rub. You seem to like the idea of UFO's but then it seems that you MUST have an explanation for it, and you are grasping at straws. As I and various others have told you - it is impossible to calculate the velocity without understanding how big the object is as there is nothing to compare it to."

Yes indeed I do love the idea of UFO as what you see in the video is an UFO , do you know what the objects are ? no you don't you simply have no clue what they are, you can guess all you want but the fact is that you will only be guessing and that means nothing....
Now regarding the velocity of the object how can you disregard what I posted when you yourself do not know what the object size is, I mentioned previously twice , read up that I may be wrong as in fact I do not know the size of the objects and the starting point in means of exact position where they appear, I speculated that object 3 comes from behind the trees, again hear me I may be wrong as the video is very badly degraded when you zoom that close on it...

Have you? Can you point to a single peer-reviewed paper with factual and empirical proof that these objects exist? Just 1 will do, I challenge you.

Can you show me any proof on paper that those objects do not exist other than your statement ? ... can you ? are you gonna sit there and disregard the fact of all the UFO reports, are you gonna sit there and think you are alone in the galaxy of billion stars and universe of billion galaxies lol if you do you must be very shallow minded..

Based on the video I posted you can speculate all you want I do not hold it against you call it what ever you want a feather a bird crap , eagle sperm , a lens flare, dead pixel, camera sensor problem what ever, either of those maybe it who knows , lets just agree that it is a horizontally flying bird crap at quite fast speed almost hitting my drone, case closed let's move on.

Some say it is something like this but I would assume someone would of found a live or dead one if they did.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Incorrect - he is using physics, rational logical thought and facts, you are plucking unproven nonsense out of the sky.

Therein lies the rub. You seem to like the idea of UFO's but then it seems that you MUST have an explanation for it, and you are grasping at straws. As I and various others have told you - it is impossible to calculate the velocity without understanding how big the object is as there is nothing to compare it to.

You seem to fantasize about the trillion to 1 chance that it is aliens, rather than the 10:1 chance that is is a seed pod or something light and small in the air as has been documented many times before.

No, he is looking at what is most probable, which is the logical thing to do. You are speculating more than he is, as he is saying that from 2D video it is impossible to know trajectories and velocities as we do not know all of the variables, but you are offering up speeds and trajectories and points of origin? Who is making this stuff up now?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I'm a UFO researcher and Phantom 3 owner/RC enthusiast ..Have a look at NARCAP NARCAP National Aviation Reporting Center on Anomalous Phenomena Here you will find very credible information of UFOs or UAP's (which they coined the term) I work closely with the executive director of this organization and the scientists consultants. If you want one peer reviewed white paper, you will find some here and more coming with new UAP organization recently launched. All RC enthusiasts globally using camera system on their birds, should keep their eyes open as they do exist , I have several dozen captured on night vision unfortunately not with my Phantom yet!! The video here in question can be anything really, when you see one of these Orbs/spheres, you will know its a UFO..!

Spider silk ....saw this at a buddy's farm about 6 weeks ago. They put these aloft into the wind to spread their eggs. They are various sizes but look just like this

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Static8
I'm a UFO researcher and Phantom 3 owner/RC enthusiast ..Have a look at NARCAP NARCAP National Aviation Reporting Center on Anomalous Phenomena Here you will find very credible information of UFOs or UAP's (which they coined the term) I work closely with the executive director of this organization and the scientists consultants. If you want one peer reviewed white paper, you will find some here and more coming with new UAP organization recently launched. All RC enthusiasts globally using camera system on their birds, should keep their eyes open as they do exist , I have several dozen captured on night vision unfortunately not with my Phantom yet!! The video here in question can be anything really, when you see one of these Orbs/spheres, you will know its a UFO..!

I couldn't find any links to peer-reviewed articles on that site - just internal "reports" that comprise little more than compilations of alleged sightings. Am I missing something?

I couldn't find any links to peer-reviewed articles on that site - just internal "reports" that comprise little more than compilations of alleged sightings. Am I missing something?
THere are white papers from Dr Haines..there is another organization in the works where the subject of peer review articles, journals is the main goal. Presently there are very few credible scientists working on this phenomena and we are slowly gaining more interest with scientists..its coming but slow..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers