UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

Im starting to think i should have stuck buying with Amazon Direct.. Anyone else have mixed feelings?

I was ok with this whole thing, supporting a vendor, but when you take the time to promote something else like a case, but cannot provide a status update or change the shipping on Amazon... just makes me wonder what the priority is here... Still giving the benefit of the doubt they are too busy getting our shipments ready....
amazon.jpg

I was ok with this whole thing, supporting a vendor, but when you take the time to promote something else like a case, but cannot provide a status update or change the shipping on Amazon... just makes me wonder what the priority is here... Still giving the benefit of the doubt they are too busy getting our shipments ready....
View attachment 18136
Agreed, my thoughts exactly. I've checked my Amazon all day hoping for a status change one way or the other so I at least knew what was going on. Pre ordering hasn't been very beneficial.

Reactions: iahphantom
Im starting to think i should have stuck buying with Amazon Direct.. Anyone else have mixed feelings?
Not necessarily, I originally ordered from Amazon and then in the last few days heard of DJI shipping so I ordered from them. Now I hear about the place they are in the shipment loop and finding out they are shipping to around #3000 I bailed. Then I looked at eBay and sure enough, a guy has them for sale. I ordered an cancelled my DJI order and will have the drone in 2 days. I posted about this in the shipping thread. We have a guy in CA that has them now.

Are you able to Cancel the orders here? I think he said he does not get them until Monday for some reason. That kinda sucks!

He is not the only one saying this b&h as well getting them first week of may

Found a fitting picture for my post above, didn't want anybody who doesn't read back to miss it.

My current order status-
"Should have shipped Wednesday, Apr 29"
funny-picture-with-captions-to-lol-or-not-to-lol.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4