Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
In a story titled:
UAS: The FAA Tightens the Screws
Plane-ly Spoken
March 14, 2019 by Mark E. McKinnon

UAS operators will be facing greater oversight and inspections from local Flight Standards District Offices (FSDO) under a new National Policy recently issued by the FAA. The document requires all FSDOs to immediately update their 2019 National Work Program Guidelines to include new Required Surveillance Work Activities. (click the link below for the FULL story)

In a story titled:
Plane-ly Spoken

UAS operators will be facing greater oversight and inspections from local Flight Standards District Offices (FSDO) under a new National Policy recently issued by the FAA. The document requires all FSDOs to immediately update their 2019 National Work Program Guidelines to include new Required Surveillance Work Activities. (click the link below for the FULL story)

Let's look at the big picture boys and girls. How well would it work out if the RC car boys and girls tried to run their little toys out on interstate 75 during rush hour? Just saying..........

Reactions: BigAl07
Let's look at the big picture boys and girls. How well would it work out if the RC car boys and girls tried to run their little toys out on interstate 75 during rush hour? Just saying..........

And that's a GREAT analogy!! Most people don't want to think of it that way though.... but you're spot on Kirby.

In a story titled:
Plane-ly Spoken

LOL. You didn’t even read that did you?

LOL. You didn’t even read that did you?

Red it? I've read it and discussed it in depth on many forums. Exactly what do you assume I have missed?

What I find comical is that I didn't even comment on the article to give any personal perspective but merely posted it and quoted a portion of the article to help give some information and to entice people to read the FULL ARTICLE on their own.

So what about that humors you so?

Reactions: N017RW

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1