Turning a phantom 2 vision into a gopro

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I bought this camera connecter

And this transmitter

I'm looking at this video and wondering if I can do the same as demonstrated with the cable I ordered. Do I just need to splice them to existing cables rather than where he removed an existing cable and plugged in a different cable?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't know about the Vision, but I know that the Phantom 2 Vision Plus uses 2.4Ghz for the Video feed, and 5.8 for the AC control frequency.
I have one that I set up to do EXACTLY what you are trying to do. But I use a SJ5000 in place of a GoPro.

Reactions: Rushfanyyz
I don't know about the Vision, but I know that the Phantom 2 Vision Plus uses 2.4Ghz for the Video feed, and 5.8 for the AC control frequency.
I have one that I set up to do EXACTLY what you are trying to do. But I use a SJ5000 in place of a GoPro.
I should be a but more specific... I have a phantom 2 receiver board and remote en route which I am replacing and ditching the existing ones for the vision to be on the correct frequency to also use fpv. Also I used the term gopro as a general name, I am actually planning to use an sjcam sj7star 4k camera, hence my question about the sjcam wires instead of the plug in the video, is that something you had to do, or did you have a plug and play cable?

I should be a but more specific... I have a phantom 2 receiver board and remote en route which I am replacing and ditching the existing ones for the vision to be on the correct frequency to also use fpv. Also I used the term gopro as a general name, I am actually planning to use an sjcam sj7star 4k camera, hence my question about the sjcam wires instead of the plug in the video, is that something you had to do, or did you have a plug and play cable?

Yes that cable can be used with the TX unit, its clearly labelled, you dont need to use the power feed unless the cam you are using can be charged whilst its being used.

This thread has a good picture of the wiring diagram

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers