Tripltek Pro Daylight Readable Tablet *** SOLD ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Asking: SOLD

Hey guys, I am posting my Tripltek Pro tablet for sale.

I wouldn't even consider selling it, but I just made a deal for an Inspire 2 setup that includes a Cendence controller, a CrystalSky Ultra and a CrystalSky High-Brightness.

The tablet was purchased new at the end of December and received the first week of January. I have written reviews of it on PhantomPilots.com.

It comes complete, as I received it. I have also used it with a cell-provider and it receives calls and data without issue. I was actually shcoked it got data in some remote rural areas that I know I have had issues with regular phone calls and data connections with other phones we own, so I was quite impressed.

This is the "Pro" version with teh enhanced GPU and Processor and 8GB Memory.

Asking: SOLD

They have a ton of accessories and mounts available:

Brightest Tablet Android on the market | Tripltek

These are the specs:

Tripltek Pro 8GB

PRO Version: 8GB RAM 128GB ROM
30% Faster and more efficient Octacore Processor(12FFC),
Enhanced Graphic Processor 3D APPs
Android 9.0
More 4G LTE bands(B38/39/40/41) and (B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20/28)

Powerful version for professionals who need a Tablet that can handle high demand Graphics (GPU) Applications like Drone Deploy, Drone Harmony, UAVenture, Kittyhawk...
CPU: ARM 2.1Ghz FinFET (12FFC) 8 core 64 bits
GPU: Mali-Mali-G72MP3 (900Mhz)
RAM: 8 GB RAM
Internal Memory:128 GB Flash Memory

MicroSD Card Slot: max 256GB
Camera: 13.0MP (AF) with flash led
Fropnt Camera: 5.0MP
Battery: 10000mAh Battery
Display: 7 inch 1280*720 FHD industrial 1200 nits
Touch Panel Capacitive toughened glass 9H
Glove touch/ water spray/Active capacitance pen

Phone: GSM /WCDMA/TD-SCDMA/CDMA 1X/VoLTE
2G: GSM/CDMA 1X/EDGE/GPRS/WAP
2G Band: GSM(B2/3/5/8)
3G: WCDMA 3.75G (HSDPA+ 42.2Mbps, HSUPA+ 11.5Mbps)
3G Band: WCDMA(B1/2/5/8),Evdo: BC0/BC1 CDMA: BC0/BC1
4G: FDD: 150Mbps down, 50Mbps UP TDD: 150Mbps , 50Mbps
4G Band: TD-LTE B38/39/40/41;FDD LTE B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20/28
Wi-Fi: Dual-band (2.4GHz/5Ghz) 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac MAC/BB/RF
Bluetooth: Bluetooth v4.2 Low Energy (LE)

Sensors: Direction Sensor, Gravity sensor, Magnetic Field Sensor, Motion sensor, Rotation Vector, Light sensor, Acceleration sensor, GPS+Glonass
Shake-proof : 1-19Hz/1.0mm; 19-200Hz/1.0g
Droopproof /IK: MIL-STD-810G/Method516.6/Procedure IV & Touch Panel IK05
Dustproof: Class 6 ( IEC 60529 )

SIze: 7.95*5.43*0.87 Inches(L×W×H)
Weight: 1.45 pounds
Construction: Black and grey aluminum construction

20210223_142656.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I guess it will be going up on eBay by the end of the week if I don't get any interest.

I think everyone’s disposable dollars are flying towards some new DJI prop spinning products. I’ve had to turn to eBay myself. The results there are questionable at times. GL.

Starz, thanks...

Yeah even craigslist is somewhat a diceroll, even with meeting in person.

Nice thing about the forums is you can tell if someone is established and have a level of confidence in the transaction.

I have even had scammers PM me on one of the other pilots forums... It was a transparent scam (talking about the product with no clue, no true value of what is being discussed, etc), but still a waste of time.

I have heard from a friend who is in the business that the professional camera forums are crawling with scammers looking for a mark.

Well, I guess it will be going up on eBay by the end of the week if I don't get any interest.
Hello Brian. I think the problem might be that you are asking $625 + shipping. A brand new one is $675 out the door, and they are in stock. Buyers might want more of a discount for a used tablet. :)

People can always make an offer. And when I posted it they were not in stock.

Regardless it doesn't have a scratch on it. Only about 10 hours worth of use total. I charged it like 3 or 4 times.

I figure anyone serious about buying it would inquire.

Reactions: Mavikhan
Yeah, I have been working with the Crystalsky setup a bit and man did they totally mess up that device.

I can't see why they either went cheap with the processing power, or decided to try to make it difficult to develop on/for on purpose. I mean I can't see why they didn't partner with some vendor and make a plain-vanilla device that can be loaded with any android app. I mean that is fine for soooo many tablet vendors, why try to be different?

The only thing that comes to mind is planned and built-in obsolescence. And in that case they hit a home run, since it would seem to have been almost obsolete on the day they released it.

I mean, if they were trying to make sure others didn't use it as a "success" for their non-DJI endeavor it seems like a totally wasted amount of effort to go in that direction.

Honestly, they would have been better off making a "modular" system with a processing "core" that plugs into a "display" module. The display would be a buy it once and never again type deal but they could produce newer "cores" and always keep it updated.

At this point I can't see why no-one hasn't gone that route. Seems like a no-brainer. People would spend $700-800 for a 2000 nit "display" then another $300-$500 for a "core" to accommodate whatever they wanted to use it with. Kinda goes "in-line" with what DJI has produced in a modular fashion.

Reactions: Mavikhan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31