Traveling to Europe Advice?

If your doing Loire and Toulouse, it's worth a slight detour for the Milau bridge, it's stunning.

Thanks loomster. I'm going to do that and will post a video on return. Great idea. And I do like foster anyway.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

In the UK, you are not allowed to fly on National Trust land. They own a large amount of land,coastal paths, woodlands etc,it is not always obvious that you are on NT land.
I agree though, I have had almost no problems flying in UK, apart from being asked not to fly in large parts of the Dorset coastline, all NT land.

Yes they have a total ban on drones but they should not be allowed:

Flying drones at our places

The National Trust policy on this is criminalising, old fashioned and plain inaccurate, I am happy to join a group of pilots to take on this.

This actually contravenes the UK Civil Aviation Authority own rules. I could do a deconstruction of their ludicrous list point by point. The irony is that people interested in the environment like myself find it nearly impossible to fly over spaces that should be commons in Norfolk as it's mostly controlled by the Trust, Holkham State etc.

There are multiple threads about this on other forums, for example:

Flying over National Trust sites

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4