Travel Bali 2021?

Reaction score
I hear Bali is opening up in July for tourists. I hope so its a beautiful country. If you go here's a guide I put together to help you go.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: John Gowland
So jealous of world travelers. I'm too old now but worse, too poor. Lol
Always enjoy though, it's my only way to see these places. Keep it up.

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
Oh Capt, there is a lot of world to see beyond crab traps. ?. Sail boats ⛵ run on wind and it free.
If not, you are welcome up my way. We'll get in my Pacifica, and I'll give you a grand tour. We'll dig some ginseng to help pay for the gas. Maybe do a few moonshine runs for some friends along the way. They always share when I help. Sorry, I ain't up to repelling in caves anymore, but I can show you a few if you want to do it. If you play an instrument, bring it along. I play a dulcimer and fiddle. If not, the spoons are easy to learn. A little moonshine with the guys to loosen up and we do some great jamming. Lol.

Well, maybe I'll skip the alcohol. It doesn't mix well with my meds. I don't jam anymore, because I go to bed early. My hips and back ain't up to sang digging either. How about a quiet ride in the van?

• Haha
Reactions: Capt KO
Since March last year the Australian government has banned its citizens from leaving the country. We have a 'travel bubble' with New Zealand, which is currently the only country we're allowed to visit. Australians were Bali's largest tourist market.

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
So jealous of world travelers. I'm too old now but worse, too poor. Lol
Always enjoy though, it's my only way to see these places. Keep it up.
We're jealous of traveling as well since we can't anymore with the lockdowns. :(. Hopefully we can travel again soon.

Since March last year the Australian government has banned its citizens from leaving the country. We have a 'travel bubble' with New Zealand, which is currently the only country we're allowed to visit. Australians were Bali's largest tourist market.
Hopefully that will change soon. Countries like Bali are suffering from this lockdown.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31