Transtec beetle with DJI air unit

Yip woke up and watched,,love the straight down dives ,bit to many flips and flops but enjoyed watching,beautiful houses

Reactions: gudgeman
What kind of range with a “legal” remote? [emoji3]

See post “What the heck??” [emoji15]

by legal you mean the DJI FPV remote? The air unit generally will go a couple of miles- the return to home feature is it falling from the sky [emoji23]
I still fly my mavic and phantom but this FPV is a totally different beast

by legal you mean the DJI FPV remote? The air unit generally will go a couple of miles- the return to home feature is it falling from the sky
emoji23.png
Amazing. Always thought they were very short range “Beasts “. Might try one. ? takes good pics, when it can focus. RTH was a little rough though ?. Will it handle any wind?

Yes, legal. As in “HobbyKing” and others, illegal ‘souped up’ remotes. FCC not happy bout that

Amazing. Always thought they were very short range “Beasts “. Might try one. [emoji106] takes good pics, when it can focus. RTH was a little rough though [emoji51]. Will it handle any wind?

Yes, legal. As in “HobbyKing” and others, illegal ‘souped up’ remotes. FCC not happy bout that

the air unit itself has 1080 resolution- putting a GoPro 7 on a 5” gives a video experience that’s just super

yeah I’ve read about some power hacks [emoji57] but really not needed

Agree I'm fascinated by these and most racing drones,,the agility and speed to match is awsome but cant see myself flying like that unless I'm inside the craft which be one cool ride,,pretty good at flying stuff but I leave this to those who make it look good ;)

Agree I'm fascinated by these and most racing drones,,the agility and speed to match is awsome but cant see myself flying like that unless I'm inside the craft which be one cool ride,,pretty good at flying stuff but I leave this to those who make it look good ;)

Thank you- I’m about 8 months in on FPV- it’s very difficult and technically demanding but completely worth it

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj