Transmitter Glove

Reaction score
It's getting to be winter here in Chicago and I'm looking for a transmitter glove solution, kind of like the picture attached. I can't find any product like this on the market? Does anyone know of a company that makes something like this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-02 at 7.51.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-02 at 7.51.02 AM.png
    2 MB · Views: 452
Looks too bulky.

Take a look for "photographer's gloves" at maybe B&H Photo or Amazon. They have some baffle in the tips where you can have your fingertips covered or exposed to work LCD touchscreens, etc. They have a rubberized surface for grip too, or at least mine do.

Im in Chicago too. I go with the Mechanix's gloves. Get them one or two sizes bigger and stick a hottie in the back side of the glove for those really cold days.

Reactions: Turbomania
I believe miliwake has heated gloves, they also have heated jacket, they use that in the oilfield here all the time, look in construction sites or go to the milliwake site I know I destroyed that name

There's plenty out there . Just saw these http://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=...ahUKEwintaWf2tXQAhXh6YMKHYaeAa0QvhcIIA&adurl= And if not mistaken @LuvMyTJ has some that looks just like those in your picture .
I am looking for a solution as well. Saw these on Amazon, but the look like the opening for the antenna is in the center and would not work all that well for the DJI RCs. I see some also have two flaps to cover the antenna side, but even then it seems like if used on DJI RCs, there would not be a good enough seal to keep the cold ait out.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20