Traded up from the Mavic

Reaction score
Sold my Mavic today. Went straight to BestBuy and picked up the P4 Advanced.. I haven't opened it yet because after I purchased it, I thought what if they have some great sale for Black Friday.. Has anyone heard if there will be a sale on the P4's?

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

From what I have heard, the Phantom 4 Pro and the Phantom 4 Advanced will be the same price, but DJI will throw in a free 5870 mAh high capacity battery valued at $169. They will also include a drone landing pad (110cm) and one 32 GB SanDisk Extreme microSD card. I assume you would need to buy from DJI to get these deals.

Thanks Luvmytj.. I hope that's it.. I guess I'll wait a few more days. It's windy and raining and cold here anyway. All I would be doing by opening it, is to pet it. lol

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0ROJYyg.png

monkey.gif

Welcome to the forum mate. Black Friday sales will most likely be across all items with all the shops. So don't just pin your hopes on DJI slashing the price. Look for B&H, Best buy, etc... Anywhere that sells a drone. [emoji4]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4