Total drone (sorry quad copter) newbie.

Reaction score
Lo all from the UK. This maye be a tad premature as my P3s is wrapped up under the Christmas tree until the day arrives, so I have to satisfy myself reading forums and watching YouTube tutorials etc.
I have been flying a Hubsan x4 h107c, around indoors, and finding it an absolute sod to control, delicately, so I opted for bigger, better and easier to fly, ostensibly.
However, I am a total technophobe and techno moron, so looking at some of the problems and solutions leave me scared s#@&less to even get it out of the box. I wouldn't begin to know what downloading firmware is or means, unless it's a support bra.
It seems they crash or fly off on their own in beginer mode, and do the same, no doubt through stupidity, in other modes, perhaps I should have asked Santa for socks and dressing gown.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

You can learn how to install the firmware and find a bunch of other helpful information on my site at PhantomHelp.com.

Reactions: aermale
Welcome to the forum mahseve .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic