Too close to a cell tower??

And maybe i was wrong on the hobby part. I wasn't aware of it. Im taking the remote pilot 101 course right now. Only a couples sections in. And he mentioned this and covered it i ignorantly assumed it was a general rule. Not just for part 107.. so please exqeeze the juice out of me.. we all arent aware of everything as we all know... ill make sure I know them by heart before i go endangering any pigeons next to a tower..

R Martin
I fly both as a hobbiest and commercial. I’m an architect in North Richland Hills; I noticed you’re in Denton

Yes, for 11 years now. Lived a lot of different places in Tarrant county before now. Also on both coast a a few spots in between. Traveled enough to know I don't want to travel for work any more. How long have you been flying?

And maybe i was wrong on the hobby part. I wasn't aware of it. Im taking the remote pilot 101 course right now. Only a couples sections in. And he mentioned this and covered it i ignorantly assumed it was a general rule. Not just for part 107.. so please exqeeze the juice out of me.. we all arent aware of everything as we all know... ill make sure I know them by heart before i go endangering any pigeons next to a tower..
Jason’s Remote Pilot 101 course is the greatest. I followed his courses 3 years ago as well as this ReCurrent course I took several months ago. You can’t go wrong with Jason’s approach; I met him Spinup2019 last October 2019 as well; great personality. Good luck on your test, Phoenix One

I always heard good things about his course. Thank you i appreciate the good wishes. Going Monday hopefully. I do apologize for getting a little butt hurt..I don't like being proven wrong apparently and I was wrong about the 400ft. Obviously I need to double down on my studying. So thanks for clearing it up and helping me to realize I overlooked the 107 part. Many vidoes and websites online post differently and i guess I went with it. I honestly never done it anyways and always fly responsibly and safe. Happy flying

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1