Tony dji phantom 4 Gimble motor overheat

Reaction score
Hi guys i wonder if any one can help here with my p4 drone gimble
I never had any crashes but once i did not fit one of the props properly and the drone did not take of the prop flew away and the drone went under the table and stopped flew ok after but i can tell the gimble is overheating when i touch it the camera has a little shake left and right and it seems loose and i get the yellow message (gimble Motor Overload)
Can you please give me idea what it is thanks

Is anything bent? It is very easy to mess up a gimbal on a P4 drone. Hard to say what the cause is without seeing it. I had this happen recently. It was the yaw motor that had the overload and I had to replace the gimbal. Best of luck on this one. Wish I could be more help.

Is anything bent? It is very easy to mess up a gimbal on a P4 drone. Hard to say what the cause is without seeing it. I had this happen recently. It was the yaw motor that had the overload and I had to replace the gimbal. Best of luck on this one. Wish I could be more help.
Nothing looks bent this happened after i took the drone out of the car and the temperature was very high the drone was hot and i flue it
But it was in the foam box in the car
When you fly the drone the camera shakes sideways but not a big shake
I did gimble automatic calibration and the camera was steady iuntill i turned the drone off and started to shake again
But when its hot i can’t Perform calibration
By the way when its calibrating its not moving left and right as usual
Hi guys i wonder if any one can help here with my p4 drone gimble
I never had any crashes but once i did not fit one of the props properly and the drone did not take of the prop flew away and the drone went under the table and stopped flew ok after but i can tell the gimble is overheating when i touch it the camera has a little shake left and right and it seems loose and i get the yellow message (gimble Motor Overload)
Can you please give me idea what it is thanks
Have you checked the
Have you checked the Flux-Capacitor?

Nothing looks bent this happened after i took the drone out of the car and the temperature was very high the drone was hot and i flue it
But it was in the foam box in the car
When you fly the drone the camera shakes sideways but not a big shake
I did gimble automatic calibration and the camera was steady iuntill i turned the drone off and started to shake again
But when its hot i can’t Perform calibration
By the way when its calibrating its not moving left and right as usual

My Dront is still shaking sideways slightly but i had message on the screen saying:
Gimble motor overload
No i got another one saying :
Vision sensor calibration
Connect to pc or mac
Anyone can help?

I just relised something now the gimble icover and the motor are overheating
And when i Automatically calibrate the gimble it gets calibrated without the camera moving left and right !!
Anyone knows what it is?

I just relised something now the gimble icover and the motor are overheating
And when i Automatically calibrate the gimble it gets calibrated without the camera moving left and right !!
Anyone knows what it is?
Hey, just wondering if you ever found a solution because my phantom 4 is doing the exact same thing and all I can think is to change the motors or the whole thing

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic