tired of "trying to figure things out" alone.

hello , fellow pilots i am a recreational flyer new to this forum, have been a phantom pilot for about 2 yrs.
live in the north lynnwood area of washington state. am looking forward to not going it alone.
i fly with a phantom2, phantom 4 pro +, and a mavic 2,

BigAl07

Staff member
Welcome to the forum :)

dirkclod

Staff member
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

hello , fellow pilots i am a recreational flyer new to this forum, have been a phantom pilot for about 2 yrs.
live in the north lynnwood area of washington state. am looking forward to not going it alone.
i fly with a phantom2, phantom 4 pro +, and a mavic 2,
Hello,

And welcome.

I have found this forum a more essential part of my drone flying enjoyment than just about anything else. There are so many helpful people on here, and, seeing as drones constantly seem to throw up ‘interesting’ behaviours, that would be a real frustration if on your own, the articles across this forum are worth more than gold.
Seeing how much money it takes to get into this hobby, putting time and effort into being a positive, contributing member of the community, allows you to extract the maximum value from your investment.
Good luck and happy, safe flying

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom Ranger