P3 Firmware tips and tricks of phantom 3 family transmitters GL300A and GL300B

Reaction score
well i came upon some thing strange i will post hopefully i will get an explanation or solution, i will post it here and in other threads or forums, its some thing ive been having and testing for a couple of days, i have fixed a p3p and downgraded it to fw1.8.80 and the rc on gl300A is on 1.8, i did the first test flights indoors and out doors for a short time no more than 3 min, as i felt safe to fly i started my first out door flights i came to a strange trouble , after taking off by some 5 min or less or more the video starts lagging and making interference until it becomes non flyable, i started trouble shooting i swapped the transmitter, to another gl300A i have same problem... i linked the p3p to a gl300B the problem was gone!!! i repeated the test over and over with same results??? could it be a bug on gl300A on 1.8 ??? has any one came across such a trouble??by the way gl300B is also on fw 1.8.
so far i have flown twenty times wiyh no video issue on gl300b. but on gl300A after 3min or so inflight or onground interference and bad video starts????

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl gould