Tiny Earth with Phantom 3 Standard

• Thread starter Deleted member 109724
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 109724

Look at these tiny earth photos I did with my Phantom 3 Standard!
1529716718317.jpg
1529716744448.jpg

Playstore apps,I tried some with one called tiny planet maker,only cause it was free,but some results where not fit to view
IMG_20180112_154838.jpg
,,forgot to say you can do this with any phantom,it's the planet apps that you can play with,zooming etc

Reactions: Mix_
very cool, how did you do this with the P3S ?

Thanks
Andy

Litchi and AutoPilot work very well and automate the process. Once you take the photos you can stitch them on a variety of apps. I use PTGui and get excellent results.

The P3S requires a third party flight app to do automated Spherical panos as the DJI GO app for the P3S doesn’t support panos.

Chris

Litchi and AutoPilot work very well and automate the process. Once you take the photos you can stitch them on a variety of apps. I use PTGui and get excellent results.

The P3S requires a third party flight app to do automated Spherical panos as the DJI GO app for the P3S doesn’t support panos.

Chris

I like the new Litchi’s automatic pano function as well, but, in my experience, it doesn’t works seamless allways (it is called “beta” feature, so no offense on dev there - it is a work in progress) - the preview download ends often with timeout. (my setup: P3A+iPadPro 9.7”)
And, I would like to have the possibility to process the panos w/o drone connected (just with microSD attached with adapter to iPad).
Other limitation is JPEG- only (obviously, because of computing power/datatransfer limitations in app on a mob. device while a bird airborne). -No big problems there, but still I would like to have an JPEG+DNG option , where jpeg is used in mobile app, but DNG for same photos available for on-computer editing.
So, basically, most of the time I do the planets on LR/PS CC at home.

For sake of illustration, some of them attached.
Kaņieris-1.jpg
IMG_1530456918.466528.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72