Time lapse

Has anyone stopped to think about how you are going to get the "bird" to hang in the air long enough to GET a time lapse shot?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Yes I have but trying to answer the OP's question . I have looked for it in the Go app settings but never found it .
Multicoptertec says it's there and sure he will reply back .

.......(unless you are going to return to the same spot/altitude/compass setting at regular intervals for the sequence.)

.......(unless you are going to return to the same spot/altitude/compass setting at regular intervals for the sequence.)

You know that wouldn't work but maybe a shot of say a waterfall set a little longer than just the normal shutter speed might be cool .

Take a screenshot or tell us were it's at Big M. I haven't been able to find out how .

To clarify, the OP asked for time lapse. To me, that is a series of photos taken from the same spot, at a timed interval. This is exactly what the Go App does, same for Lichi. Granted, usually a camera is kept still and fixed. With the Phantom hovering, you can do time lapse shots, but of course there will be some movement. If you want a time lapse series of shots watching a flower bloom, get a fixed cam. Now if you wanted a time lapse series of shots of a train going by, a Phantom might work. Of course the Phantom can be placed on a platform and do a series of shots also. To do time lapse shots in Go, select the camera MENU button, and under the camera icon, select PHOTO. Now select TIMED SHOT. Select the interval, then press the shutter button. The camera will continue to take photos at the interval time indefinitely, until you press the shutter button again. When you are done with this mode, select SINGLE SHOT to return to the default mode.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

05b3ba50c7522fc442db70378aa2f4b0.jpg

To clarify, the OP asked for time lapse. To me, that is a series of photos taken from the same spot, at a timed interval. This is exactly what the Go App does, same for Lichi. Granted, usually a camera is kept still and fixed. With the Phantom hovering, you can do time lapse shots, but of course there will be some movement. If you want a time lapse series of shots watching a flower bloom, get a fixed cam. Now if you wanted a time lapse series of shots of a train going by, a Phantom might work. Of course the Phantom can be placed on a platform and do a series of shots also. To do time lapse shots in Go, select the camera MENU button, and under the camera icon, select PHOTO. Now select TIMED SHOT. Select the interval, then press the shutter button. The camera will continue to take photos at the interval time indefinitely, until you press the shutter button again. When you are done with this mode, select SINGLE SHOT to return to the default mode.

We were miscommunicating . I take a time lapse shot as one with a slow shutter speed . I have used the multiple shot IMG_4950.PNG
And the Timed shot . IMG_4951.PNG
The slower shutter speed is what I couldn't find .

Added / Sorry you posted as I was making mine .

We were miscommunicating . I take a time lapse shot as one with a slow shutter speed . I have used the multiple shot View attachment 59506
And the Timed shot . View attachment 59507
The slower shutter speed is what I couldn't find .

Added / Sorry you posted as I was making mine .

Tap on those sliders under the shutter button. Take the cam out of auto exposure lock, and then you can play with all the settings.

Reactions: dirkclod
Here is a screen shot for Apple Litchi.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1468200969.058068.jpg

Camera settings>Capture mode>Interval, you can then select anywhere between 1 and 60 seconds in one second increments.
You can see the shutter button icon is indicating time lapse.

Yes, that was what I thought at the beginning. :rolleyes:

And I also found how to do long exposures last night. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj