Tilted Horizon

Reaction score
I have a slight tilt in the horizon That I noticed in my videos and I was trying to fix it, I did the gimbal and imu calibrations but its still there. Any suggestions would be great thx.

i am new to this BUT just watched a video theres a calibratiuon in the app. the drone must be perfectly level. IMS calibration??? turn on drone and remote and app but make sure perfectly level

Have you crashed at any point? Be sure you camera is perfectly level on the craft (there's nothing broken on the gimbal).

I use the grid screen with mine and there's another setting in the app where you can adjust the horizon but not able to find it at the moment .

Reactions: Techcop50
Un
I use the grid screen with mine and there's another setting in the app where you can adjust the horizon but not able to find it at the moment .
less I'm mistaken you have to be in a hover to mess with that . Can't remember .

I just did another imu and gimbal calibration on a perfectly level counter top so will see. I was off level a bit the first time.

Ok I'll have to check that out Thanks
Here it is . Sorry it's on my table but you see the grid screen so you get up to see the horizon and click Adjust gimbal roll IMG_2695.PNG
Then you adjust it here IMG_2696.PNG .

Reactions: FT in Japan
Thanks I appreciate that it looks simple enough. If I change it will it save the setting and stay that way ?
I have only done it a few times as it did stay but then would get off again and would do it again .
I used it for taking some pictures when Meta showed me that .
There's still stuff in that app I'm finding :)

I have only done it a few times as it did stay but then would get off again and would do it again .
All you can do is try and see how it does for you .

I know this is old guys but I found this out, for the P4 but same thing really. I had just adjusted gimbal and did IMU calibration, took bird up right after, gimbal was off a LOT, so the IMU messes with the calibration, so always adjust gimbal after IMU.
Also next time your out and it's acting up, set one of your "C" buttons on back, to the quick up and down on the camera, quick tilt. That seems to help it about 90% back to whatever it's off, if it's terrible do to wind or whatever, just hit the up and down and it'll be much improved but stil off a little, it's it's off but not too bad, usually it corrects it enough that it's completely doable

Reactions: dirkclod
I fought this a few times, had given up and figured I had to do a manual adjustment. Then I heard try calibrating it while hovering, which it isn't supposed to let you do, but it did and it worked great ever since...

This issue just popped up last week on the P3P that I fly. Yesterday I took it out and wanted to verify it and I did, so hopefully I can use your guys' experience to get this sorted out.

This issue just popped up last week on the P3P that I fly. Yesterday I took it out and wanted to verify it and I did, so hopefully I can use your guys' experience to get this sorted out.
Good luck and let us know if it helps ya :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr