Three good flights

Thanks did that. Also going to contact Stare Farm just Incase

I insured mine with State Farm. Checked with a couple of SF agents. One wouldn't insure my quad unless I had my other insurance with them but the 2nd one didn't require it. Cost me $60/year for full coverage with no deductible. Can't beat it

Reactions: kromar
Agree with above comments ... lots of practice is needed to understand and test all flight modes including RTH. You are building piloting skills, learning of limitations of you and your craft, and most importantly gaining trust in your drone system so that you can relax and enjoy the hobby. You also want to get to the point of being able to develop reflexive control skills. For example when the drone is flying toward you to move the joy stick to the left when you want to fly to the right. The next step is to define MAX distance. I recommend VLOS of the drone (not just the VLOS of the airspace your drone is flying in). You will see many of the lost/damaged drone incidents on this site happen when the drone goes beyond the pilots ability to actually see the drone.

Reactions: kromar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20