This isn't supposed to happen

Okay, I mean really, what was the guy thinking. Looks like she was using a driver which means the ball is going to come off at a shallow angle and continue to rise. The guy parked the drone right in the patch where the ball was pretty much supposed to go. He was dumb.

Reactions: Suhail78
She's got a great swing, I'll give her that. She just basically replicated Tiger Wood's commercial where he hit a ball right into the lens of a camera during filming. Yup, the guy flew that much too low or too close. That said, she probably had a 2 foot window to hit that drone and she threaded the needle.

Reactions: Jussaguy
Pilot error. She took off one skid. Any pilot worth his or her salt could have recovered.

NoCo Drones

They had a second camera just to film the "accident"! If they really wanted to shoot with a drone the girl's golf game, the drone has to be behind her and the camera capturing the ball's orbit by distance.

Okay, I mean really, what was the guy thinking. Looks like she was using a driver which means the ball is going to come off at a shallow angle and continue to rise. The guy parked the drone right in the patch where the ball was pretty much supposed to go. He was dumb.

I'll take the same stance in the air and give you $500 every time you hit my multi and you give me $25 every time you take a swing. We can play as long as you want to play. I have a lot of money and a lot of multis. Deal? Let me know when and where and I'll be there.

I'll take the same stance in the air and give you $500 every time you hit my multi and you give me $25 every time you take a swing. We can play as long as you want to play. I have a lot of money and a lot of multis. Deal? Let me know when and where and I'll be there.

Sure. Pop on over. Espoo, Finland. I'll be waiting.

Reactions: Squirrel!

This will make you richer. Neat video, with two of the most expensive hobbies out there. When I took up golf, bought my clubs and just one ball, you can guess how far that got me.

Reactions: WilsonFlyer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan