This here P3 Ain't That Bad....

Seeing that everyone's doing it, here's one my first flights

Why aren't all evenings in the UK like this....
Upgrading from the P2 to the P3P, I was amazed at how fast the P3P would gain altitude. Much improved over the P2. I was a little leery on getting another bird with the P2 still just fine. I'm happy that I made the UPGRADE.

Nice country side!

Good video that fourblade, im still amazed how good the advanced camera is. What fps were you shooting in then on that flight.

I got to take mine out on a few test flight yesterday and for the first time ever other then the one time I got to play with a inspire1 I am pretty impressed with a phantom. My other ones ya they were always ok but thats it. BUT the p3 had me smiling ear to freaking ear. Its a entirely different creature then all the rest.

What a difference a day makes.... the weather today is awful.. beautiful one minute and then crap the next........only in the UK :)
I also upgraded from a P2V+ to my P3 and it is far and away a hands down improvement in almost every area. I shot that in 1080P at 30fps

Attachments

• raining.gif
    raining.gif
    603.7 KB · Views: 364
Very nice footage. Does the P3 allow you to set the shutter speed? As there was no hint of jello and if that had been shot with a GoPro you certainly would have needed to use an ND filter.

The P3 camera (through the app) allows a lot of manual tweaks but that footage was pretty much with stock settings filmed in 1080P 30fps - no filter, and I think the shutter speed was around 1/200sec

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost