This don’t sound good

Reaction score
Yep , they didn’t care about any letter they received about this . The fox is going to watch the hen house because big brother says so . (AMAZON) really

They never do! It's only to appease those involved.

Reaction score
Requiring drone operators to have licenses is like requiring bicyclists and pedestrians to have licenses. We all use the same public roads!

This isn’t really like what you said, “We all use the same roads” sharing it with bikes and pedestrians. The closest comparison using roads is a race track, or the autobahn. If you were screaming down the road at 180mph and some idiot on a skateboard pops up in front of your new Ferrari and it’s too late to correct your course, who’s at fault? Wouldn’t you hope someone would have some rules in place to minimize YOUR chance encounter with someone who might not think everything through?

I don’t really LIKE the fact I have to drive 3-6 miles from my home in order to fly, but I understand why there are rules. While, I trust, most remote pilots have responsible intentions and don’t go out trying to cause trouble, there are others who probably do what they want, no matter the cost to them or others.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currahee506