Third-party apps on P4P+v2.0 GL300K

Reaction score
Hi,
Would you please advise how connect to P4P+2.0 drone from third party application installed on the controller GL300K?
Thank you in advance!

You can get Litchi, but use controller to download Amazon app, then purchase thru amazon. You should be able to find you tube videos walking you thru this process.

Hi,
Would you please advise how connect to P4P+2.0 drone from third party application installed on the controller GL300K?
Thank you in advance!

in short.forget it.the usb cable hack works for only V1.V2 for now is unable to run any application other than DJI.actually the apps will run, but they will never connect to a drone.

Any latest info concerning third-party flight planning apps for P4P+ v2.0 drone with GL300K controller?

Thanks.

I do it.
Finaly I have Dji Pilot running in GL300K.
I have to create a macro to close some dji apps before and then open dji pilot.

how do you it?
Install APK pure.

Use apk pure to install MacroDroid

Use MacroDroid to create a macro that close DJI Go and open you desired app (I tested with dji pilot and it's worked fine)

Run this macro.

Install APK pure.

Use apk pure to install MacroDroid

Use MacroDroid to create a macro that close DJI Go and open you desired app (I tested with dji pilot and it's worked fine)

Run this macro.
would you send me tutorial how to use macrodroid?please,,

Hi,
Thank you in advance!
It is my understanding that the only automation software for P4P+2.0 is DJI Terra. I am in the same boat and have tried out the 30-day free trial for the "Pro" version. It has a steep learning curve, and I made many errors before finally getting it right so that it worked properly. I was able to create and exicute mapping missions but not reconstruction of the data collected (deliverables to clients). They have Ag, Pro, Electrical and Cluster DJI Terra - Product Information - DJI
The Ag version is $300 and will do mapping in 2D. For me, the Ag version is enough to get started and I am just starting a business with this in mind. Previously, before I knew about Terra, I was considering the purchase of a used controller which could set you back between $200 and $600 for the GL300L. There does not seem to be many remote pilots that use Terra so it takes a little bit to get it all figured out.

DJI Terra Agriculture 1 Year (3 devices)​

USD $300

Starting at $153/mo with Affirm. Prequalify now
Capture, analyze and visualize your environment with DJI Terra – an easy to use mapping software [1] developed to help industry professionals transform real-world scenarios into digital assets.

• Model reconstruction [2]: Import images to generate a high-resolution 2D orthophoto map and a high-accuracy 3D model.
  • Real-time reconstruction [3]: Generate a 2D orthophoto map and a 3D model in real time during the flight to output results as you fly.
  • Lidar data processing: Working with DJI L1, DJI Terra can generate high-accuracy true-color cloud points with one click.
  • Detailed Inspection [4]: Automatically generate routes based on target points marked in a 3D model or point cloud to automate inspection workflows.
  • Model application: Easily measure targets' coordinates, distances, areas, volumes, and other key data and rename or export the data results.
[1] A Windows 7 or later (64-bit) system is required to run the software.
[2] Minimum computer configuration requirements: 16 GB memory, an NVIDIA graphics card with a compute capability of 3.0 or above (4 GB graphic memory).
[3] Only Phantom 4 series are supported, and the configuration requirements listed in Point [2] also apply to real-time 3D reconstruction.
[4] Only supports exporting mission routes to Matrice 300 RTK or Phantom 4 RTK (NO-MONITOR RC).

HOWEVER... It doesn't show 3D missions in the Overview of the 3 plans as they contradict each other. (This is at the bottom of that page on the link above. I am literally trying to make a decision about which one to purchase myself)
1680552773478.png

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj