Thinking of selling my FC40 and getting P2V+

Reaction score
As header.

I want to have longer flight times and more flight data especially battery status.

By the time I start putting all the extras on the FC40 it will be the same cost as V2+ or near enough.

Any thoughts on this ?

robinb said:
As header.

I want to have longer flight times and more flight data especially battery status.

By the time I start putting all the extras on the FC40 it will be the same cost as V2+ or near enough.

Any thoughts on this ?

I've said it many times - mainly because I am an FC40 user myself and have been upgrading ever since.
Get the Phantom 2 instead.

I bought the FC40 as a starter to see if I would like the phantom and to learn more about it. Now I'm extending its range, threw on a gimbal and added a go pro. Next year I might upgrade to a P2 (lets see what they come out with by that time)

The main reason for the P2 is expand-ability.
For $700, you get just the phantom.
Add another $300 and you get the H3-3D gimbal
If you already have a go pro, all the better. Or you can buy a 3 axis gimbal from china.
Then you can add other parts like the mini osd and use a monitor or goggles.

My point is, you leave your options completely open to do what you want. And the most important thing is, if you take a dive for whatever reason, REPLACEMENT PARTS are much easier to get and even repair.

You may want to wait.
I have had a PV2+ for about two months and there is a major issue with the live video not working. People at DJI tech support just tell me that they are working on it and do not have any answers.
I love the PV2+ but right now it is a flying camera without a viewfinder.
All this without an official communication from DJI.
Very dissapointing.

jspad said:
You may want to wait.
I have had a PV2+ for about two months and there is a major issue with the live video not working. People at DJI tech support just tell me that they are working on it and do not have any answers.
I love the PV2+ but right now it is a flying camera without a viewfinder.
All this without an official communication from DJI.
Very dissapointing.

I am genuinely sorry you are having this issue, but there are hundreds of thousands (or more) of users around the world who have perfectly good video feed with their plus, me included. Don't let this user's video feed issue deter you. Sorry jspad. I hope you get your issue resolved somehow.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl