Thinking about selling my mint Phantom 3 Advanced

Reaction score
Hi All
I'm 'thinking' about selling my first drone, the P3 Advanced. It's been cared for like a child and is in mint condition. The camera was upgraded to a P3P camera a couple of years ago because the original P3A camera circuit board failed, Peter Thomason in Stockport did this. I also have a Mavic Pro and the P3A isn't getting airtime, so might be time to allow someone else to get some use. It's in really excellent condition and comes with:
- 3 original batteries as part of the fly more package - all working fine
- black carbon props plus original props
- prop protectors, never fitted
- metal arm guards fitted
- sun shield for controller
- black hardshell carry case
- original DJI box
- original controller and DJI lanyard
- extra high clip-on landing legs for grass/sand
- Fast charger

I'm unsure what it's worth, but i wont let it go for a daft low price.
Would welcome thoughts from you guys.
Simon

Reactions: John Locke
Pictures needed.
Check the classified here for similar sales. The market has picked up recently so you might see what they are getting on eBay. Sellers there lose about %12 of the price to eBay and PayPal so consider that when pricing here. A quick look at P3P showed many similar to yours with sales around $600 tops. A $500 asking would certainly get looks. I actually sold a couple P3P last year for $400 on Craigslist, during a market lull. That hurt. Nice bird.
Good luck

@KachemakDiver deals in these P3’s more than I do and might have some up-to-date suggestions for you too. ?

I sold my P3P about a year ago for $475 with 4 batteries, in So. Calif. It took 3 months to sell. I suggest starting at $500 and see what your area brings in for prospects. But with the MA2 at $799, new, with 1yr warranty, (fold-able, better range, more flight time, automated flight modes, lighter, smaller) don't be surprised if you have to sell it for $400.

Reactions: Capt KO
Crazy Phantom market. Took a Dump with the Mavic Mini madness (when I sold the P3P's). It’s recovering somewhat but MA2 is holding it down some now. Sold 3 identical P4P in the last month and each sold for a $100 jump on the previous one. No idea why, just that it’s a crazy market.
Just have to find that sweet $ spot and a motivated Phantom buyer. Many are just now realizing the benefits of a Big Bird.
Good luck. Don’t forget Pictures?

PS; I’m Done selling! Keeping my 2 Phantoms with wetsuits and my MM. Time to fly, not buy. ? Last one goes out on priority USPS tomorrow. YAY! Please do not PM me with any more deals. Wife will kill me. Lol ?

Reactions: monteolsen1
Hi mate, I am new to drones, and could do with some hints and tips, and was wondering if you could give me some advice in regards to flying my Phantom 3 pro. I noticed you are in South Yorkshire. That's why I have got in touch, I live in Sheffield. Cheers Colin..

Reactions: Capt KO
Hi mate, I am new to drones, and could do with some hints and tips, and was wondering if you could give me some advice in regards to flying my Phantom 3 pro. I noticed you are in South Yorkshire. That's why I have got in touch, I live in Sheffield. Cheers Colin..
LOADS of info on Youtube PC. I'm 81 and recently inherited my son's P3A and found no trouble learning to fly it! Just find a big, open space and get it up there!! Just go easy on the stick movements until you come to terms with what the drone does when you move them.
Just remember that if you let go of everything, the drone will just sit there and wait for you to tell it to do something - fail safe!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20