There's still good in this world

Reaction score
Hi all.
Some time ago I joined this forum as I was new to dji products and needed some help. I have a p3 4K and was looking for a part for the gimbal.
I wasn't really expecting to get any help to be honest but low and behold a fellow member called ianzone in NZ came to help.
To cut to the chase he not only sent the part required but sent me the whole drone disassembled to me. The kindest thing a stranger has done for me and what's more he would not even accept the postage charges and paid this from his own pocket.
Moral of the story is there is still great camadre and kindness in a world where people seem to become more introverted by the day.
Thanks again Ianzone. One of a kind.

Agreed... @ianzone is a good fella, this place wouldn't be the same without him.
You're not the first I've seen him send parts to.

Hi all.
Some time ago I joined this forum as I was new to dji products and needed some help. I have a p3 4K and was looking for a part for the gimbal.
I wasn't really expecting to get any help to be honest but low and behold a fellow member called ianzone in NZ came to help.
To cut to the chase he not only sent the part required but sent me the whole drone disassembled to me. The kindest thing a stranger has done for me and what's more he would not even accept the postage charges and paid this from his own pocket.
Moral of the story is there is still great camadre and kindness in a world where people seem to become more introverted by the day.
Thanks again Ianzone. One of a kind.
On air again ,, hey thank you for the kind words,was only to happy to help,its called good carma and needs to be more in this crazy place we live in,mate I hope the gimble board and extras will keep you in flight for a while,or keep you busy ,hope you enjoy,,big thanks again to all who comment,,made me feel good and feeling good has positive flow on effect,,:D

On air again ,, hey thank you for the kind words,was only to happy to help,its called good carma and needs to be more in this crazy place we live in,mate I hope the gimble board and extras will keep you in flight for a while,or keep you busy ,hope you enjoy,,big thanks again to all who comment,,made me feel good and feeling good has positive flow on effect,,:D
You'll give us kiwis a good name if you're not careful! (Notice how I'm gliding in by proxy?)

Nice to hear this :) Congratulations for @ianzone for being very kind, and many people can take an example from him :) To give is a very good thing, i know from real example :) I had before my Phantom 1 a small jjrc drone, and i give that too my wife brother's kid just like that :) He was very happy and excited that he can be "in the air"... Well, now i don't have the Phantom 1, just got a fly away :( It was my fault, i gone too far with the bird, and suddenly came a big wind, and he couldn't resist the way back and fell down somewhere... Still out there somewhere, maybe i'll find it if i will finish the 4K project. Well, the 4K also i got from a friend who made a CSC in the air and crashed...
I bought from him at very good price, and ordered one by one the parts... The body from ebay and batteries locally, because he got one battery and when fell down, the battery got damage also. Actually i opened a thread, but haven't got answer to that, but since then i am ok, i ordered many parts, but one part that i ordered form aliexpress is very very bad quality and fits, but not so good...
Well, here comes my question to @fireblade99 if he can help me, but of course i don't want it for free!!! I pay the post and for the part also if he has it. So dear @fireblade99 kindly ask you if you still have the yaw arm? My yaw arm broke at crash unfortunately and the one i got from aliexpress is very bad quality... I live in Hungary, but i pay for post and for the arm also just say :)
If you can't help me, i kindly ask the other users who read this thread if they have a yaw arm for me which is an original one?
Thank you, and sorry for my long post and my bad English, and again congratulation for @ianzone

Unfortunately this time I have parts ordered to start another project and will need these parts. However I am in the process of buying a donor drone and if the arm is ok I'll gladly send it to you for free.
As I said in the pm you sent me I'm wondering how you knew about a transaction on ebay from mid city hobbies that I ordered? Spooks me somewhat[emoji317]

Ok, thank you anyway :) Just tough that maybe you don't need it. Thank you in advance for the part from the donor, but i will pay for it :D
I didn't knew about your transaction, just after many hours spent for searching the body shell they where the ones at a very good price and they included the screws, stickers and the battery compartment also and since you also rebuild a 4K i just tough that you also opted for the best price / value on ebay :) I am lucky today, so i think i will play at lottery, maybe i guess the 5 or 6 numbers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.