The wispy mist before the storm

Reaction score
Sometimes you just get lucky.

My previous P4P was just replaced with a new one under DJI Care Refresh. I got the replacement last Friday, but the weather was terrible the whole weekend, so I had to wait to give it a test flight. It was raining most of the day on Monday, but there was a pause between storms that allowed this unusual drone flight around my neighborhood in and out of very low wispy clouds. 30 minutes later a loud thunderstorm rolled in. Best enjoyed with sound turned on and played full screen.

Music by Kai Engel.

O, I see. The drone is really incredible.
I like it too. It is a big mistery why DJI stopped to make them as this is their best drone in this category until now.

Reactions: Capt KO
It's not an unusual drone - it was an unusual drone flight. I don't often get the opportunity to dance with wispy clouds at 200 feet.

Not only the lens, everything becomes wet. I would fly into the fog only if it isn't very dense so I can see, where I'm flying and not more than a few seconds.

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Not only the lens, everything becomes wet. I would fly into the fog only if it isn't very dense so I can see, where I'm flying and not more than a few seconds.

Yeah, I rarely fly when foggy or rainy weather. Sometimes I get caught in it though, but that's Florida's 'normal' around here. [emoji299]️

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie