The Twilight of the hour and place.

Nice. ?
Is your music by chance come from James Horner.
Sounds familiar from a peace from the soundtrack of Braveheart.

Yes, spot on dirkclod :)
I have never monetarized so can play just about anything. Rather play good music and earn $5 a year.
Thought it was I used one from that. I can’t use YT cause they got me on using a song. I use Vimeo and they pretty lenient .
Was not at all questioning your right to use it.
I loved the movie and find the Music from it very soothing .
Fit your video great. ?

Edit...Just realized I must have monetarized way back and didn’t think about that. I can still use YT but only do when I do a test fly
to post on here or one of our other forums.

Never even occurred to me that you were questioning me, Dirk. That is just not in your nature my friend.
I wasn’t I just recognized it as I have the box set ,movie and soundtrack.
Why is that spot going to transform . The seasons ?

Nice,,what a car park view , looks bit prone to high tides is that what they going to fix,,
I can see me out the end fishing,nice water,nice place ;)

It is going to be a big redevelopment shops and other useless stuff. We already have a good one a few miles down the road at Hilliaries that is losing loads of money.
But the reckoning now is to go ahead as part of pump priming the economy, giving peoples jobs and getting people to spend etc etc.
It is a great place to fly from and just a few mins from home. But we will not be able to fly when there are shops and people.

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks I understand completely..That’s good and bad I guess depending on how you look at it. I look at it as you do.
Here where a am we have vast hardwood tracks I fly but the older owners sell off the timber and we are left with cut overs and replanted plots with pine trees.?‍♂️

• Angry
Reactions: John Gowland
So familiar to coastal Florida. Take a wonderful public waterfront and turn it over to private enterprise to increase the tax base. Clearwater FL turned over 2 miles of public beach to US Steel to build condos that the public can no longer access. All for the almighty tax buck.
SUCKS ? public got a small beach park in return. LOL

Now my tax dollars go to renourish those private beaches for the Uber wealthy. ?

Great Footage well done ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31