The store is wripping me off

Reaction score
Hey

I ordered the phantom 2 vision plus with extra battery. AND one additional battery - so that I have 3 battery

Now I got the order and the only battery I got is one that is in the phantom.

So - when you order the phantom 2 vision plus package with the extra battery - does it say that on the box?

How heavy is the box?

How heavy is a battery.

The company that I have ordered it from say that I have got everything - which is not true.

So can you tell me if the box is saying - include an extra battery and where it says it on the box?

Thank you

There should only be one battery in the box and the other 2 batteries should be seperate. How much did you pay?

I ordered mine with an extra battery and it was not in the box. Your additional batteries would not be in the Phantom box. Maybe they are coming in a separate shipment? Work with the people who sold it to you. Use grace and don't accuse them. Be nice and i would be they will return the sentiment.

Do you have a shipping content list?

What I did was that I sent them an mail asking if the rest of the order was to be sent seperately.

They told me that I have got everything that I had ordered and that they did not have any
deviation in storage (I hope this is the right frase in English)

They told med the messure on the package - and the weight... the messure is not the same as I messured it. but the weight... I dont have a weight that I can use for this purpose... so I need to figure out how heavy the weight should me

My extra battery came in a separate package, I received the battery one day and the P2V+ the next.

Was it delivered by courier, how many pieces does it say was in the shipment?

I don't have a scale. Sorry.

Maybe check some of the websites that sell the batteries and see if they have a weight for them.

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
There should only be one battery in the box and the other 2 batteries should be seperate. How much did you pay?

This varies, we have 2 PV2+ booth with extra batteries.
First one was delivered as 2 packages, second unit came with the extra battery inside the box.
Wait and see?

I have examin the package and found out that the paper has been wript and that it may have fallen out during shipment.

Now I have sent a complaint to the postal service here in Norway

Ordered P2V+ with extra battery and prop guards from US store. Came in package which contained P2V+ box (included one battery), prop guards and extra battery which came in same package, but separate from P2V+ box. Weight was 13.6 lb., 6.17kg.

My guess is that battery fell out of your package while in transit, especially if the box was open when you received it. Your postal service should pay for battery. Or if the store had postal insurance, you could get reimbursed through them.

Thank you all for you input - and since it is a holiday here in Norway on monday, I will not get an answere until thuesday at the earliest.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl