The Rock! 1st flight for the Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian!

Reaction score
So, having the Mavic for almost a year and doing videos - This was my first flight with the P4P - Let me know some settings you guys are using...I feel like I have the Mavic's dialed in, now I feel like I have to start over!
I know this should be in videos - but was hoping for some constructive criticism - like I said, first flight with this BEAST!!!

My buddy and Me took at trip to upper Maryland to fly some drones! My first flight with the DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian!
In Smithsburg, Maryland, the local hang gliding enthusiasts had a solution. In Pen-Mar Park, on top of an cliff face with a straight drop off to the ground far below, hang-gliding enthusiasts constructed a launch platform. It allowed adventurous - and experienced - thrill seekers to soar thousands of feet in the air with relative safety. Those who did so would glide over beautiful vistas of Maryland countryside spreading out below them for miles.
The platform proved not safe enough for local officials, however, who have outlawed hang-gliding from the location and will only allow it when a permit is granted for an organized event. Since that time, the platform has become less well-known, but still a popular hangout for its scenic vistas and graffiti art.
It still remains a great place to marvel at the fantastic vista laid out before you, or where an otherwise rational person can willingly stand on a 1-foot wide piece of metal grid before literally casting their fate to the wind.

That platform was pretty cool, it took a lot of work to build that. Leave it to the powers that be to lay their hard work to waste.
Great video!

Well done!

Reactions: Canes76

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl