The Perfect Storm/

Will this become an over regulated Industry causing reverse growth?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
To me it seems like DJI is having a fire sale. Seems a little odd the FAA puts out regs and almost the next day they have a big sale. Then they rush to put out updated software patches that seem untested or very sloppy job of testing. Which in turn people are having all kinds of problems with all the drones. IMHO DJI is running scared and possibly headed for the exit, take the money and run? IMHO this could be just the start. I myself will not do any upgrades unit DJI gets a handle on it. I will not put my bird in jeopardy off-road crashing or a runaway. If that means no flying for awhile so be it. I feel DJI should be ashamed of itself. It is acting like a third rate Company and not thinking of their supporters.

Looking down the road IMHO this could be an over regulated industry. Our government has a bad happine habit of that. If that happens we will see even bigger Fire Sale. I also feel that the FAA will have to lighten up on their regs in order to save the industry.

Just my thoughts

To me it seems like DJI is having a fire sale. Seems a little odd the FAA puts out regs and almost the next day they have a big sale. Then they rush to put out updated software patches that seem untested or very sloppy job of testing. Which in turn people are having all kinds of problems with all the drones. IMHO DJI is running scared and possibly headed for the exit, take the money and run? IMHO this could be just the start. I myself will not do any upgrades unit DJI gets a handle on it. I will not put my bird in jeopardy off-road crashing or a runaway. If that means no flying for awhile so be it. I feel DJI should be ashamed of itself. It is acting like a third rate Company and not thinking of their supporters.

Looking down the road IMHO this could be an over regulated industry. Our government has a bad happine habit of that. If that happens we will see even bigger Fire Sale. I also feel that the FAA will have to lighten up on their regs in order to save the industry.

Just my thoughts
Whoops sorry for the errors plus wrong category

[QUOTE="

Just my thoughts[/QUOTE]

In my opinion, the FAA is showing remarkable restraint in its drone regulation. The current process does no more than explain some common-sense operating rules. The registration fee is low enough (at this time) to not discourage registrations and the "marking" requirements are minimal, plus just one registration can apply to any number of qualified aircraft. It will depend on the number of "crazies" how much more regulation follows. Even then, there will be those who insist on ruining the hobby by their actions. Let's enjoy it while we can.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.