The P2V will not start rotors

Reaction score
Hi All,
Have som troubles with my P2V.
I had a crash after a fly-away...but it seems like the phantom came from it without anny critical faults.
I checked it right after the crash and the propellars startet as normal and allt things looked good (without the gps/compass, since the cabel had felt out from the motherboard)

After I got in I hooked up the Phantom and the remote control to my mac and upgraded both to the latest firmware. (I allso opend the shelf on the phantom and fastened the cable to the gps)

Did everything correct and the Phantom an remote control powers up as it should. No errors and the calibration is done (remotecontrol and compass). All LED light are functioning and is Green.
Did a couple of rebinding the RC to the phantom allso, all looks good.
But, when I do the procedure to start the probellers nothing happens.
I have tried to look on forums and all...but seems like noeone have experienced the same problem ?
The remotecontrol mode is : D-bus (I can't find a way to change that on this....not in P2V assistant software or in RC assistant)

Great weather here in Norway now...so I would like to get in the air soon! :)

Double-check you are not close to a no-fly area here: http://www.dji.com/fly-safe/category-mc

Double-check your transmitter calibration screen in the Phantom Assistant and make sure every stick control is dead centred.

If all that's ok, remove the GPS cable again and see if it starts up then - might help pinpoint this as an issue.

also check that is showing the compass when its hooked up and also make sure its not saying you have no gps.

I have a broken gps and in the updated firmware and naza assist v3 it will not let me start the motors because it thinks I have no gps plugged in. tho when I borrowed the compass out of my fc40 and plugged it in. It started the motors just fine. Then when I up plugged it. it was back to being a brick or a Christmas tree topper with pretty blinking lights again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik