The New Mavic 2

Reaction score
I know there are only a few days left until announce so this thread is a little stressful and unnecessary. However, for the sake of discussion:

Do we know about water resistancy?

Do we know what Ambarella chip is inside?

Something else apart from what was leaked in the Argos catalogue?

Off topic: I cannot decide whether it is worth the ~$800 dollar loss to sell P4P and all accessories to upgrade.. when the image might be identical. This is for work so the smaller footprint, although very nice, is not that big of a deal.

Then if I did buy it and DJI then release the P5 with 50mm glass and what not, I would want to upgrade to _that_. Since image quality is top priority..

Guess I have answered my own question. Hold off until P5. But still, do you think we’ll see a water resistant Mavic 2? What chip will it have?

I know there are only a few days left until announce so this thread is a little stressful and unnecessary. However, for the sake of discussion:

Do we know about water resistancy?

Do we know what Ambarella chip is inside?

Something else apart from what was leaked in the Argos catalogue?

Off topic: I cannot decide whether it is worth the ~$800 dollar loss to sell P4P and all accessories to upgrade.. when the image might be identical. This is for work so the smaller footprint, although very nice, is not that big of a deal.

Then if I did buy it and DJI then release the P5 with 50mm glass and what not, I would want to upgrade to _that_. Since image quality is top priority..

Guess I have answered my own question. Hold off until P5. But still, do you think we’ll see a water resistant Mavic 2? What chip will it have?
If it’s for work just keep the P4P untill the 5 if whatever turns up. You need a backup anyway

I'm assuming the Mavic 2 will be a rolling shutter as well.

No way they'd release a P4 Pro V2 and then destory their own sales with a Mavic 2.... Their has to be at least 1 advantage to the P4.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers