The music is the hardest part...

...without any sound but I think people lose interest in them.
I think we should never assume thats the case....
Personally, I watch a great deal of videos without sound and only switch the sound on if there is likely to be a) verbal instruction or b) contextual environmental sound that I think might be relevant and add to my understanding or enjoyment. A great deal of the time I would rather watch and enjoy/analyse without music. I used to work with numerous people with the same take on this. Also, as been said in these forums, (and where I used to work) music is such a personal thing that we risk alienating an audience through music choice alone, that sometimes it is better to leave it out altogether (not every time, but you get my point)
(Maybe you could conduct a poll here?)

Reactions: MassGuy
Find any song on YouTube and google YouTube to mp3 on google and download it as mp3. Or Apple Music

Can you recommend a safe converter to use? I used mp3converter.net before. It worked great. I just tried to use it again. The site keeps trying to get me to "update my flash player". I read the info that most people skip over and found that it wants to install other software so it's not an Adobe Flash player. I'm on a Mac so I'm looking to see if the App Store has anything.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj