The generosity of 1 member

dirkclod

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Sometimes people amaze me .I have been here for almost a year now and seen lots of
folks helping other folks that don't really know them other than from here .
I have had so much help from folks on my mod's that I could not get but they worked with
me till I did . I have tried to help folks other than just be me on here as most of ya know me
to do . Have sent parts all over I had to folks and them to me just cause they got good hearts
Well most of know about me being bird less because of Mia doing what she did and just sorta waiting to figure out what to do next.
Well just a little while ago I heard a truck in my driveway and when I looked out I saw it was a Fed-Ex Truck .Well first thing I thought was well the wife done been on QVC again and here it is . More new grandbaby stuff ! Well I went to the door and there it was o_O
box.jpg

I said well let me get it and put it with the rest of the stuff she's been getting but when I looked it was for me !
surpizesd.jpg

I hadn't order nothing so I just flipped open the ole case knife and looked inside and like ta have fell slam out !!
oh boy.jpg

on porch.jpg

Yea that's right ! a whole box full of Phantom !!:eek: I mean gimbals ,amps and just about everything a fellow could want to build another bird and with what's left of Mia parts and this and it does fly cause ya know me that sucker done been up I am going to build another bad*** boy !!
Now this just came from another member here that will be nameless but just had to share this as even
though we may fight. Get mad or whatever at each other we still are a family here and some do take that to heart . I really am speechless about this [ that's why I typing this ] and just not to sure what to do !!
And to top this off after I brought all this in and laid it down I saw I had an e-mail from Keri !
Seems my RPG wasn't as bad as it looked and only was $110.00 and he done sent it today !! :)
So to those that might have just joined this might not seem like much of a gesture to you but to the
rest that have been here awhile ...well you know :):) Thank You for reading and will be starting a thread in the P2V section of this makeover and to you stranger ..God Bless ya /Dirk ;)

Last edited:
Happy smurf.jpg Now that was a really nice surprise.

Reactions: dirkclod
Wow Dirk, that is GULY!!!! Just Kidding, bro. That is amazing. I am happy to see people like that out there. This is what it is about! I am on a motorcycle forum that is a brotherhood. We will do anything we can to help each other. I hope I am able to help a person or two that needs something. Congratulations to you Dirk & also whom ever sent the package to you as I know they probably feel just as good as you do for helping a friend out!

Now there's a post that definitely deserves a "Like"
I'd love to "like" every single post the generous donor ever puts up too.
Love it when people come together to help each other out.

Way cool! Good Karma goes a long way.

Not much of a poster here, but I do read and thoroughly enjoy most of the comments. I'm waiting on a P3P as I've had a P2V and a V+.

There are good people in this world if you just open your eyes. Happy flying everyone.

A
Ya right on that and I didn't recognizes ya there bro ! ;)
hh,

The old avatar didn't transfer well after the upgrade.
Just got tired of the crop and artifacts that occurred.

A nicer fellar deserves nothing less. Whoever the donor was I just wanna say what an amazing job and well done!!!
Right Bro get Mia 2 up in the air and keep keeping us entertained :)
blank stare.png
Now Mal....ya have known me long enough now to know you trained me to in me humor and ya know I will carry on what we started long ago with da 700's, now I got 2 of em also o_O ;)
He was a swell guy huh :) Now Mia is RIP so me got a new name for this one cause I got it opened up right now doing me surgery and have found something that makes me think this one needs a male name ! :confused::p

Hey Mal.....Ole G mod did try ta trash us eh ;)

Hey Dirk, I need you to check that label. I think it was supposed to go to Wyoming. There must have been a mistake here.:D Naw, good for you & a BIG THANKS to the generous person who is helping to keep this man in the air.

Life is good baby, I love this show.

OK, someone sent you The Right Stuff, and if you think you see something in there that might make it a male, then it must have The Right Stuff. So, I think the name should be TRS.

OK, someone sent you The Right Stuff, and if you think you see something in there that might make it a male, then it must have The Right Stuff. So, I think the name should be TRS.
That's a good one doc ! But just a few minute's ago I had a scalpel [x-acto blade ] and was making a little cut on some goo and slipped and da **** thing bit me :mad: so the name dawg came to me mind . Will see how he comes out and figure one out ! ;)

Reactions: IflyinWY
Weldone Dirk. A popular poster and much loved !!

Big thanks too to the member who posted it!!

Hope to see new videos and pictures soon :)

He's gonna chew my butt for this, but I gotta tell ya he worked on his new bird late into the early morning and is... :p That's it. Not gonna tell anymore.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31