The eye

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Not a drone but tornado in Christchurch today,,,not often someone gets to film up the eye of these so though good enough to share
Screenshot_20191118-182418_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191118-182928_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191118-182940_Chrome.jpg

Na mayby tonight the weather comes our way,I'm trying to upload the clip but keep getting file to large after loading so working on it,,,small scale compared to global ones but still damaging.............ok no matter what I do I cant load this clip,,cant even share from utube,,cant even copy and paste link,,,I know I could upload before but now nothing working,check all device settings,cant work it out so going to stop trying before I break something,even had phantom pilots logo in my sharing but now that has gone,,none of the above settings along screen top media , photos etc don't work,,,sorry,,its not OP error cause done this 1000 times in the past:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you take these pictures?
Gosh I wish,if I was in town the drone would be out,that's half the reason I wear a wetsuit, I was just trying to share footage of something not seen very often,currently staying in area with past tornados.Waikanae tornado alley but yet to catch one :)

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20