Testing cheap dual OS tablet as FPV

One more question before i pull the trigger, what the space available to apps in android and the space in windows 8.1?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions.

Space is divided between windows and android (32 gb) after installing some apps on android there is 6.4 GB remaining and on windows after updating and installing Office (free 1 year 365 subscription) there is 4 gb free. Not much, BUT you can insert a flash card of 64GB to expand the storage

the Chuwi vi10 is out now for about $150
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Space is divided between windows and android (32 gb) after installing some apps on android there is 6.4 GB remaining and on windows after updating and installing Office (free 1 year 365 subscription) there is 4 gb free. Not much, BUT you can insert a flash card of 64GB to expand the storage
4gb it's enough for me to install some apps.

I'm thinking about it ... Banggood has offer for Chuwi Vi8 at €81.

Ok I got mine and installed the app from the dji site and it's very laggy. Frame rate is not nearly as good as my iPad Air. Any ideas?
My buddy also got one and its the same thing.

Ok I got mine and installed the app from the dji site and it's very laggy. Frame rate is not nearly as good as my iPad Air. Any ideas?
My buddy also got one and its the same thing.
Ipad is much faster, you cannot compare them.

I still use mine. I use an app to kill running background processes. No lag. Only issue is brightness. This tablet does not have a very bright screen.

Reactions: AsiaFlyer
Can anybody tell me if this unit has a magnetic sensor in it for a compass? My Tab 4 does not, so when I am in the pilot app the red arrow does not ever point the nose in the right direction as the P3 is facing.

Can anybody tell me if this unit has a magnetic sensor in it for a compass? My Tab 4 does not, so when I am in the pilot app the red arrow does not ever point the nose in the right direction as the P3 is facing.
That does not matter... Your problem is the aircraft no the tablet.

Wow that is cheap. I imagine you still need to employ the Google Play Services workaround to help with lag but the CPU looks decent, and with HDMI too. Might get one.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic