Test flight of my New P1

Reaction score
After setting all I wanted in the assistant software.....had to check it out. Hovers great and maintains position. Home lock..course lock...resetting these while flying...all worked great. Smooth as a baby's butt.

Glad ya got a good one out of the box Monte :)
Yeah, me too. I triple checked everything to make sure I had set everything set correctly in assistant. Did compass dance and took off. Ran it through the paces. All seemed ok. Now that I have three, I think Ill set one up for taking video and pics...one for fpv flying...and one just to play.

Yeah, me too. I triple checked everything to make sure I had set everything set correctly in assistant. Did compass dance and took off. Ran it through the paces. All seemed ok. Now that I have three, I think Ill set one up for taking video and pics...one for fpv flying...and one just to play.
Ya got a fleet now :D

After setting all I wanted in the assistant software.....had to check it out. Hovers great and maintains position. Home lock..course lock...resetting these while flying...all worked great. Smooth as a baby's butt.

Did the new P1 come with Naza V1 or Naza V2?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers