Terrible Replacement/Repair Procedures

Reaction score
I just sent this email to DJI support and something similar to the Chat bot. I've just about given up on DJI altogether. If anyone has an idea of how to expedite a replacement from DJI, please let me know. Thanks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I recently received Order #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Phantom 3 Advanced (aircraft and battery only). This order was in response to CAS-xxxxxx-xxxxx, replacing that drone which had some compass or other internal error. You verified the problem and finally sent a replacement.

That case took a month to resolve...I lost considerable work. And now the replacement aircraft came with a serious issue - significant vibration and wobble during idle, and the aircraft does not hold position as it should, moving 3-4 ft. in random direction with hands off the sticks.

I have properly paired the aircraft with the controller, re-downloaded the DJI Go app, updated firmware, calibrated imu, gimbal and compass. The vibration is significant and way beyond the other two P3 Advanced that I have flown.

My work is largely in real estate, and here in the north, the work season is starting to boom. I really need to keep flying to make a living.

I respectfully request that this matter be expedited so I can avoid losing even more work. It is very unfortunate that I received two faulty units, and given my situation, I trust you will be able to keep me flying and earning a living.

If needed to grant my request, please forward this message to the appropriate party. Thank you for your consideration.

TwitterFacebookReply

Oh, I feel bad for you. Currently I'm in a limbo myself. Present situation:
upload_2018-6-1_17-8-41.png

So in other words I've been waiting these "1-2 working days" to pass since May 22.

It appears that in DJI-Land time is ticking at a much-much slower pace (well, also it may be that from relative standpoint my time is ticking too fast - who knows)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues