Terrible Image transmission

Reaction score
Hi i'm new here but I was wondering if someone could help me. My phantom 4 is having terrible in the transmission.It's either really choppy or green or purple lines run across the screen. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Sure mate. Go to settings and try changing the settings on the live few download link. (Haven't included a screen shot as I need the drone to be on in order for it to show up)

Also try changing these video casch settings here to see what one works best
1f2abdba6aff10a86fe244a241594f07.jpg

Also play around with different channel frequencies as a lot of people get better results on some and not others
1499779941971.png
also let us know what firmware you are using

Reactions: Patrick Ager
I'm having the same issue. Last few flights the screen goes green and purple, image locks up. It's recording clean but it's almost unusable and unsafe to fly because I can't see. Should we follow the cache settings you have in the screen shot above?

I have a latest firmware I just downloaded it last night. I'm wondering if it's the device I'm watching the video on. I'm using an iPhone 5s and a top end Samsung tablet. Both give me choppy footage.

I have a latest firmware I just downloaded it last night. I'm wondering if it's the device I'm watching the video on. I'm using an iPhone 5s and a top end Samsung tablet. Both give me choppy footage.
Try basics like change sd card try 32 or a 64 faster reading,usb cord,transmission channel,camera settings,(1080 30fps) change and see what better for you

Hate to hear someone else is having this, but so am I.. Don't know why, the P4 is CLOSE to me (right above my head) and it still jumps and green screens on me... Will try these changes.. Will try the 1080 at 30fps and see if that does it.. Have everything set for highest resolution (as that's why we got the 4k camera set up).. Would not caching my video make for better footage???

Hate to hear someone else is having this, but so am I.. Don't know why, the P4 is CLOSE to me (right above my head) and it still jumps and green screens on me... Will try these changes.. Will try the 1080 at 30fps and see if that does it.. Have everything set for highest resolution (as that's why we got the 4k camera set up).. Would not caching my video make for better footage???
Hi just a tip aswell you can test just by recording when walking with it instead of flying ,its much easy adjusting when not in flight

Try basics like change sd card try 32 or a 64 faster reading,usb cord,transmission channel,camera settings,(1080 30fps) change and see what better for you

Just curious as to what the sd card could have to do with the problem? You don't even need a sd card to fly so how would this affect video transmission?

Just curious as to what the sd card could have to do with the problem? You don't even need a sd card to fly so how would this affect video transmission?
Probly nothing but helps to keep system complete,no sd card red light stays on camera and mayby cause another glitch somewhere,,ive been there with there with the green and purple and freezing ang glitching and new sd card with usb fixed it for me,beatiful picture since,my recording was as bad as what i saw on screen thats why the sd card came into it,never had to touch my channels for a clear one,

Lol.. that's sad...i didn't even think of that... ha ha ha ha....... Thanks is for the tip, will do tomorrow..

I see video tutorials where you can change channels and frequencies but I have no such choices in DJI GO 4? Is it because I am in the UK?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures