Telnet setup

Reaction score
Hello everybody :)

Can you explain please how to enable the Telnet (and just the telnet) on the Phantom 3 Standard edition ?

thank you

Get Icarus software and just select Telnet ....

Nigel

Hello,

Thank you but i already bought Icarus on Play store and i cannot click on the "Enable Telnet" case (stay grey) ?!

Ok ... what you need to do then is to select MENU ... REVERT TO FACTORY .....

This happens when you've already sent Icarus commands previously and then it will not allow changes unless you revert to factory.

So once you've reverted to factory ... then reboot all again ... then restart Icarus and you'll find all boxes are now actionable.

Nigel

Reactions: gregdeberg
Ok ... what you need to do then is to select MENU ... REVERT TO FACTORY .....

This happens when you've already sent Icarus commands previously and then it will not allow changes unless you revert to factory.

So once you've reverted to factory ... then reboot all again ... then restart Icarus and you'll find all boxes are now actionable.

Nigel

Hello :)

Indeed i desinstall the Icarus app then re-install it, then factory resest and finally the 4 cases were valid ! great

No need to uninstall / reinstall ... just do the factory reset in the menu ...

Personally I find Icarus better to use than Magic Power ....

Nigel

Ok thank you :)

After Icarus mod , do i have to insert the dji.configs file into the dji pilot folder to enable the 32 channels mod ?

Thanks

No idea ... honest !!

Nigel

Telnet do not work for me, whether it will be available with this program, I have already purchased it, but I have not tried it yet. I didn't get things right with Magic Power, and I've been struggling with this drone for a while (almost 2 years) - Phantom 3/4K. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94